Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just finished the first round of cleaning on the interior, it came out really well
    Here is the Alcantara steering wheel

Name:  IMG_0317.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  1.94 MB

Installed brand new ZHP shift knob

Name:  IMG_0314.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  2.01 MB

Driver seat, The bolster needs to be restored. I am going to take it "Metro Leather" in Herndon. They restored my previous e46's Natural Brown driver seat to like new condition

Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  1.66 MBName:  IMG_0312.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  2.03 MB

Rear Seats

Name:  IMG_0315.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  1.78 MB

Replaced the Engine and Cabin air filters followed by a quick cleaning of the Engine bay

Name:  IMG_0318.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  1.89 MB
    Last edited by [USMC]Skywalker; 12-27-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Looking good. We need a NoVA get together !

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Yes we do that will be great!! before the real winter sets in

Great pickup!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks John!

Nova members need to have a meet up. I will make the trip as well

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Nova members need to have a meet up. I will make the trip as well
    Or perhaps we should come your way. A lot better roads...And less traffic!

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

where is he located?

Quote Originally Posted by [USMC]Skywalker View Post
    where is he located?
    Harrisonburg area. Some good breweries out that way too! We did a Skyline drive last year.

---

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Harrisonburg area. Some good breweries out that way too! We did a Skyline drive last year.

---
    Or that.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast