Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(Sold) Ground Control coilovers, camber plates and rear camber arms - Almost new! e46 non-M fitment

Hi All - I'm selling my ZHP and removed the Ground Control Coilovers and reinstalled the OEM suspension. I bought this kit directly from GC in February of 2015, it was installed later in March and has about 6000 total miles on it since. It's Koni sport inserts, GC custom Eibach springs, GC front camber plates and rear lower adjustable camber arms and all associated hardware.

I loved how this kit drove, stiffer than stock but not unbearable for daily driving. Lots of room to go very low.

The whole kit is around $2100 new from GC. I'm looking to get $1400 shipped, shipping will be expensive as it's very heavy.

P.S. Sorry the pics are rotated, image host flipped them.

Pictures of your car on all four wheels with these on?

Warranty?

Dampening adj?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

What spring rates ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Here is my car with the suspension installed. I'll have to ask GC about the warranty transfer. I have the original paperwork and I would guess Koni would warranty to the new owner. Also, they are Single Adjustable Konis.

http://postimg.org/image/b0zv5sfqf/

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    What spring rates ?
    400 front and 500 rear.

ZOMG! I would jump on this if I was local. I would get killed in shipping costs.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

How many threads/inches left at the pictured height do you have left? Also, how does the adjustment collar lock?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    How many threads/inches left at the pictured height do you have left?
    Lot's the threads remaining in the pics are where it was set. It could have gone at least 2" down from there on all 4 corners.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    ZOMG! I would jump on this if I was local. I would get killed in shipping costs.

I've got domestic shipping covered but not sure how much to Canada. I'm sure it is a lot.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I'm interested, have been leaning towards BC BR coils but some of the recent testimony of possible blown struts or other component issues in another thread has me slightly hesitant now. Only other option I was considering was KW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast