Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "New" ZHP owner

The black alcantara looks good! Looking for a spare wheel if anyone knows a guy

Quote Originally Posted by daveuls10 View Post
    The black alcantara looks good! Looking for a spare wheel if anyone knows a guy
    Are you looking for a spare steering wheel because you want to have two steering wheels in the end, or because you want one to send to Coby while you still drive? If it's the latter, you don't have to. Coby can wrap one of their many wheels they have on hand and mail it to you and once you receive it, you just mail them your old steering wheel. You have to pay a core deposit, but you get that refunded once they receive your old wheel.

If you are indeed looking for a second steering wheel, there are a couple of guys on here who have them. Post a "wanting to buy" thread over in the ZHP related parts classified forum, someone will hit you up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Are you looking for a spare steering wheel because you want to have two steering wheels in the end, or because you want one to send to Coby while you still drive? If it's the latter, you don't have to. Coby can wrap one of their many wheels they have on hand and mail it to you and once you receive it, you just mail them your old steering wheel. You have to pay a core deposit, but you get that refunded once they receive your old wheel.

If you are indeed looking for a second steering wheel, there are a couple of guys on here who have them. Post a "wanting to buy" thread over in the ZHP related parts classified forum, someone will hit you up pretty quickly.
    I was looking at the core deposit but it says on their website that they can't accept a wheel with tears in it, or at least that's what I read I may be wrong. Could anyone clear that up for me? My wheel currently has a large tear on the 12 o'clock position from the previous owner. If I could send them the one with the tear that'd be great though and pay the core deposit.

Send coby wheel a picture of the wheel. He will let you know

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Send coby wheel a picture of the wheel. He will let you know
    +1 he's a Mike is a member here.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234