Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP getting food tomorrow... :)

Meaning, 1st oil change under my ownership. Current oil has 8k miles on it.

I went with Castrol Syntec European Formula (AKA German Castrol) 0w-30, which is BMW LL-01 approved and is a rather heavy 30-weight oil. I am taking it to 1 of the best reputed BMW indie shop which let me bring my own oil in

I hope to run the German Castrol for about 8k miles.
    My next experiment oil might be the Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro, but if the GC does well, I might just repeat it.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Meaning, 1st oil change under my ownership. Current oil has 8k miles on it.

I went with Castrol Syntec European Formula (AKA German Castrol) 0w-30, which is BMW LL-01 approved and is a rather heavy 30-weight oil. I am taking it to 1 of the best reputed BMW indie shop which let me bring my own oil in

I hope to run the German Castrol for about 8k miles.
    My next experiment oil might be the Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro, but if the GC does well, I might just repeat it.
    You gonna do analysis on this run. I plan to spec the Motul 5W-30 in about 6k miles.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

After a quick interwebs search, it appears that the German Castrol consistently results in amazing oil analysis results. I just ordered a case. Where do you guys get it? I read that's it's available at AutoZone, but only at the larger stores.

I used Lubri-Moly this past change (I don't know why I kept calling it Motul?

Anyway.....I was in Autozone the other day here, and they didn't have i.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That German Castrol is rediculously hard to find. I just gave up and bought a case of BMW Castrol 5w30. You can't goo wrong with that stuff.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

I found that my local Lee Auto Parts store carries the Mann filter. Anyone know the serial or model number of this filter just to be safe?

Here's how to go...

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...gine/ES240326/

HTC Thunderbolt in da hizouse!

Autozone.com
    I got mine at AutoZone - they run sales on it from time to time.
    Got my oil change today, too
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster