Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thank you guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Today I changed the oil with two Liqui Moly products that I was trying for the first time.
    Here is details:
    Date: 07/24/18
    Mileage: 162,511
    Oil: Castrol 0w-40 and Mann oil filter.
    Before draining the oil, I added LM2037 pro-line engine flush, let it idle for 10 minutes and then drained the oil.
    I didn't noticed any significant changes with the oil, except that oil actualy looked a bit cleaner than usual.
    In addition to the fresh oil, I've added Liqui Moly oil saver.
    And lastly, I just noticed that my driver side fog light is cracked. It must be happend during my recent trip to VT last weekend, where I had to drive on some gravel road.
    Looks like I'll be shopping for a new fog light and some protective film.

A few small updates on my car.
    I've became super lazy over the summer time and not working much on my cars. I am just keeping up with maintenance at this point, even though I have some upgrade parts that need to be installed.

8/14/18 installed PedalBox throttle remap. Mileage - 162,985

8/26/18 purchased new OEM rubber truck mat since I am hauling bunch of crap lately, especially in camping trips. Mileage - 163,302

8/28/18 installed new intake camshaft position sensor. I've got a code and during troubleshooting I found that old sensor is sending intermittent signal.
    Mileage - 163,420.

Too late now, but fyi the OE trunk mat is rubber on the back side. Just flip it over. I keep mine rubber side up for the same reason: filthy hiking equipment (and grip)

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Too late now, but fyi the OE trunk mat is rubber on the back side. Just flip it over. I keep mine rubber side up for the same reason: filthy hiking equipment (and grip)
    Thanks.
    I used that trick for a several years. But I decided to buy rubber mat because it has side walls, has more ribs for retaining water and slightly more practical.

Good updates

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

There are not much things happened in September or October with my Imola sedan. Car drove great and performed daily duty very well, while bringing smile on my face and enjoyment of driving it.
    I changed a few bulbs, washed it several times, but no major repairs or upgrades were made.
    Actually, I finally installed and wired Khoalty angel eyes that have been seating in my garage for amounts 1.5 years. I like them, but I found them to be a bit too bright for my taste.
    And lastly, winter wheels were installed on 11/14.
    Curent mileage -166,287.

A little repair was done today. Last week I accidentally ran over a tire on the highway. I was blocked by cars on the both sides and didn't have a chance to switch line fast enough.
    Anyways, front left fender liner was smashed into pieces, 1 fog light is cracked, trim on both fog lights gone and ambient temperature sensor was gone. Sensor was successfully saved by crimping wires with butt connector. Once rewired, temperature reading went to normal.
    Luckily for me, front bumper was not damaged and remained intact.
    While, I was fixing the damage, I repaired a damaged wire for low beam headlight. Wire was crimped and new insulation was added.
    Lastly, car will go for sale soon and I need transfer Xtron, dash cam, factory alarm to my new touring as well as do few small things.
    Mileage - 167,337.

Awesome thread man. Looking at all the initial repairs, car looked like it was in horrible condition. Mine wasn't in the best condition when I bought it either.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Awesome thread man. Looking at all the initial repairs, car looked like it was in horrible condition. Mine wasn't in the best condition when I bought it either.
    Thank you!
    It was in pretty rough condition when I bought it. Slowly, I brought it to much nicer shape. Cosmetically it's still far from ideal, but mechanically it's very good.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast