Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Need help updating Intravee FirmWare

I have a window 10 laptop and bought a USB to serial cable off ebay with windows 10 drivers but when I click the installed I got from Toys In My Car it come up with the error Com Type Not Either - Setting to 0 - is there some special cable I need or some setting on the com port itself? Already killed the battery trying to get this to work.

Thanks
    JD

Well after fiddling around with trying to upgrade the firmware for several hours I decided to check what was already load on their and the person who sold it to me had just updated the firmware, so I spent last night wiring it up. I couldn't be happier with the functionality of the intravee - the only issue I have is every so often the nav screen will flicker, which it never did before - is this a common issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd View Post
    ... the only issue I have is every so often the nav screen will flicker, which it never did before - is this a common issue?
    Interesting to hear.... I have had my Intravee II in my ///M for a few years now and have not noticed any flickering on my nav screen...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd View Post
    Well after fiddling around with trying to upgrade the firmware for several hours I decided to check what was already load on their and the person who sold it to me had just updated the firmware, so I spent last night wiring it up. I couldn't be happier with the functionality of the intravee - the only issue I have is every so often the nav screen will flicker, which it never did before - is this a common issue?
    Hmm...maybe go back in and make sure all wiring connections are very secure?