Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nice werk!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

^yes indeed.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

A bad oil level sensor is common. I plan to replace mine during my next oil change.
    What oil should I use is there a preferred oil?

That I'm not sure what you can do about. Do you mean it won't auto-level, or won't swivel when you turn the steering wheel? Someone else can chime in but it might be a failed adjustment motor or something else.
    The head light wont auto-level when I turn it on

Have you since filled it in? I prefer the look of either clear reflectors or painted reflectors more than the amber ones. If you're looking for clear reflectors I believe Khoalty have a set, and I bought my painted reflectors from Bimmian and I really like them.
    Yes I did I found an amber one for 15

Smart plan, I'm on the group buy as well and am very excited for the performance it'll bring. I agree they'll look better than your current wheels. What color are you going with?
    Thinking the black ones would look nice, is there a favorite tire for this car was reading about the Bridgestone Potenza re760 they seem pretty good

They have a couple good options, just a matter of how much you want to spend. Mason Engineering is supposed to have a great bar since it's a single piece of metal. I plan to wait for a sale and pick up the chrome OEM M3 strut bar since it's much cheaper than the black OEM M3 bar, and I'll just sand and paint it black.
    I actually just snagged an OEM M3 strut for $210 Shipped

I go with Mobil1 0w40 from Walmart. Novaphotog also said Amzn is now carrying it.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    What oil should I use is there a preferred oil?
    Preferred oils for our cars can be found here, along with further discussion: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...The-Oil-Thread

I personally use BMW 5W-30, but am switching over to Mobil 1 0W-40 on my next oil change.

The head light wont auto-level when I turn it on
    I'm not sure. Perhaps your adjustment motor on your right headlight has failed? Another member of the forum might be more familiar with the issue.

Yes I did I found an amber one for 15
    Not bad.

Thinking the black ones would look nice, is there a favorite tire for this car was reading about the Bridgestone Potenza re760 they seem pretty good
    Tires are up to personal preference and need. I'm not familiar with those Bridgestones, but people love their Michelin Pilot Super Sports if you're in a warmer state. They do wear quickly though and are more expensive than a lot of tires. I'm going to put on some Continental ExtremeContact DW tires when I get my APEX ARC-8 wheels since they have very good dry and wet performance.

I actually just snagged an OEM M3 strut for $210 Shipped
    Nicely done, I need to pick one up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I go with Mobil1 0w40 from Walmart. Novaphotog also said Amzn is now carrying it.

---
    +1

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I use M1 0w-40 as well. I was told to switch from BMW OE oil to this after getting a oil report back from Blackstone labs. I have had zero issues. Totally recommend.

Welcome!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Probably going to go with the Michelin tires they have good reviews and are a lot cheaper then the re760 ones i was thinking about. For the oil did some reading on that now is it only the SAE grade m1 0w-40, There are a couple different kinds under mobile 1 0w-40

Which Michelin tires? The Pilot Super Sports? I'd assume they're more expensive than the RE760s. Looking at 245/40R17 tires (the size I plan to get on my APEXs), the RE760 is $133 each while the Michelin PSS are $169.30 a piece.

As for Mobil 1, what do you mean different types of Mobil 1 0W-40? SAE is a grading system for viscosity at different temperatures.

Which Michelin tires? The Pilot Super Sports? I'd assume they're more expensive than the RE760s. Looking at 245/40R17 tires (the size I plan to get on my APEXs), the RE760 is $133 each while the Michelin PSS are $169.30 a piece.

As for Mobil 1, what do you mean different types of Mobil 1 0W-40? SAE is a grading system for viscosity at different temperatures.
    For the tires that was weird I was looking at them on tirerack and were showing me 220 per tire in that size but now its showing me 133, something got screwed up. On the link I have to walmart it shows 4 selections for that oil but they all seem different and why would the 5 qt be so much cheaper 26 http://www.walmart.com/search/?query...obile%201%200w

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast