Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Very nice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

finally got a day off today, I took my belts off and notice the pulley tensioners have a little wobble and spin very easily so looks like ill be getting new ones before I replace the belts, now im thinking that might be what causes that "nrrr" noise when I cold start the car.

Also getting my coby wheel tomorrow cant wait! I went with black and blue stitching
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Ooooooh yaaaa! Love this thing just drove it a little tho can't wait to test it out. Thanks Coby!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Wheel looks perfect

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Wheel looks perfect

Thanks John!

Now that I've got a little bit more drive time on it maybe 40 miles, I really love it and it makes the car look and feel great. Its a nice quality piece that I am glad to have added to my zhp.

I change my pulley tensioners and belts a week ago the pulleys wobbled and tensioners wher toast, That engine noise I would hear on cold starts has now gone away.

Now I just need to replace my power steering feed line and my car should be all on shape!
    only things I haven't replaced that might need replacing are the RTABs and transmission mounts

Time to start upgrading
    was thinking to get schrick camshafts
    new vanos from dr vanos
    mishimoto intake and boots
    possibly shark injector and pedal box

So Thursday my car wouldn't start! Did a few tests to see what's going on and it was my starter. Starter showed up bright and early today and got it installed and my car starts . But one thing this rubber piece fell on me while I was under the car any one have any ideas where it goes ?

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

I think that covers a vacuum port on the cyclone separator.

Here's a pic for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's one of the vacuum plugs on the back of the manifold, drivers side.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Nice job getting the starter installed. I paid someone to do mine. Did you remove the manifold? If not, you may need to IOT get that part back on (if it needs to be reinstalled).

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast