Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Win. Loneliness sucks.

S7 Edge, out
    Flash light was starting to get lonely had to get it something extra to look at that dirty bastrd

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's been bugging me for a while my doors latch closed but they don't close flush i finally looked it up how to fix it and was simple as loosening the catch latch on the car and punching it towards the seats more and bam! nice and flush now looks like the door needs to get dropped just a tad but way better looking and closes more solid now

After

Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Damn, that gap would have bugged me so much. I'm impressed you let it stand that way this long!

Lol I know I really didn't think I can do anything about it but that spur of the moment at 11 at night it bugged me and I had to figure it out

My car has this issue too! Nowhere near as bad as yours was but still quite annoying to look at... Didn't know it was fixable, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

hopefully I get some suggestions here not sure where to post a question like this but I need something that is $50 and is actually useful and beneficial nothing cosmetic so I can get free shipping on ecs tunning rather not spend 20 on shipping and get something, was thinking some new interior pieces but im looking for more engine wise right now

post the question in the random question thread.

what maintenance haven't you done? i'd just buy a new center console. i think that is $50. Or windshield cowl? Iono, I could only come up with cosmetic items lol

Ill post there to thanks, So far everything on my engine is good to go except for what im trying to purchase on ecs and thats the power steering feed line and a new ac belt. Im also getting there magnetic fender cover.
    Funny you say center console and windshield cowl, I actually just picked up a new cowl last week and was really considering getting a new center console and cup holder

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    Ill post there to thanks, So far everything on my engine is good to go except for what im trying to purchase on ecs and thats the power steering feed line and a new ac belt. Im also getting there magnetic fender cover.
    Funny you say center console and windshield cowl, I actually just picked up a new cowl last week and was really considering getting a new center console and cup holder
    yeah i was trying to think up of stuff that is $50. lol but none of those things are like in the engine. All the engine stuff are like maintenance items. Unless there's like some cheap strut bar. Engine mounts? o2 sensors? lol
    Last edited by sillieidiot; 06-26-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast