Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    was thinking to get new sway bar end links 50 for the pair if i go with lemforder
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

yeah that would be cool if you need it. new sidemarkers? the new ones look so damn white compared to the old yellow ones lol euro mirrors? although i think it's a lot more. too bad i don't need anything that is $50 that i could put into your order

Can you only buy the parts through ECS? If not, why not try somewhere like FCP Euro that has free shipping and a lifetime warranty?

damit i didnt know about that website I just ordered my parts could have save around 15 bucks thats like 15 hashbrowns but w/e next time now i know
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

No worries, now you'll know about them in the future. A lot of people swear by FCP on here for the aforementioned reasons. They've got good prices as well and good customer service. Their free shipping claims to have no tracking info, but all of my orders through them, while they do take a while because it's economy shipping, end up having a tracking number.

Thats good and there warranty seems great ecs has what looks like a limited 1 year warranty, but hey some warranty is better then no warranty. Definitely will be looking at that site for future purchases

Parts showed up, gave the rein power steering line a good looking at , it just said contitech on the hoses and seems nice quality once that's replaced no more leaks on my engine I'll try posting picks and a how to on the power steering feed line. Hopefully with the new tie rods that fixes the clunking if not that just leaves the control arms and possibly sway bar bushings.

I think I solved what was making this "nrrrrrr" noise in my engine it might be the secondary air pump. I still hear a similar noise but from the rear when I take off sometimes, I hope it's not the differential

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

replaced the tie rod ends, my old ones were toast rubber was ripped and lot of slop, also on the left side where i was hearing the clunking the top tie rod nut was loose probably what was causing the noise but either way got fresh tie rods in and so far haven't heard any clunking tomorrow I put in the new belts and maybe ill get to the steering hose feed line too

Nice progress!

Thanks buddy

Got my new steering wheel in, sending it out to get wrapped soon by coby but I can't think of what colors to do, my car is mainly black and grey theme going on so was thinking just black / black steering wheel or oem grey/black

Also I'm redoing the trim pieces on the steering wheel I got, it was refinished but is kinda blotchy on some spots and tape was just put over the buttons and sprayed over. So I popped out all the buttons and wet sanded it all down. Did my buddies steering trim a few weeks ago and came out pretty good

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast