Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Nice job getting the starter installed. I paid someone to do mine. Did you remove the manifold? If not, you may need to IOT get that part back on (if it needs to be reinstalled).
    Thanks I didn't remove the manifold but I was back there and that does ring a bell, did a little research and there are 2 caps in the back. I'm pretty sure it is from back there. I'll probably get a new one since it is pretty rotted

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Any updates?
    ive been having crazy hours at work so haven't done much, just last week though I put on ecstunning front and rear drilled and slotted rotors with hawk pads, heat rejection film tint 30% all around and 55% on front windshield. tried to do a little diagnostic on my car to try and figure out the noises it makes, 1st noise I hear not often but almost sounds like metal on metal near center front of car im thinking it might be the flex disk. The other noise that makes the whistle happens only at 2k rpm, I changed the vacuum plugs in the manifold and it still whistles. I actually heard a 2 series drive by me that had the same steady high pitch whistle.
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Would be great if you posted some pics of the ECS Tuning drilled rotors installed. I have those lying around waiting to get installed and would love to see how they look once installed.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Would be great if you posted some pics of the ECS Tuning drilled rotors installed. I have those lying around waiting to get installed and would love to see how they look once installed.
    Tried getting some good pics, I haven't washed my car since November so dont mind the improperly clean rims! got my car serviced for airbag recall today and came with a wash that i should have declined and done it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    Tried getting some good pics, I haven't washed my car since November so dont mind the improperly clean rims! got my car serviced for airbag recall today and came with a wash that i should have declined and done it myself
    Nice, :D

I was going to reconsider and cancel the wash myself when I went in, but they drove the car away while I was waiting for the service adviser.

Just finished reading through the whole thread. Great work!

It's such a pain digging through a car and finding shoddy work from the previous owner/repair shop, but how much better do you sleep now that you know it's done right?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Just finished reading through the whole thread. Great work!

It's such a pain digging through a car and finding shoddy work from the previous owner/repair shop, but how much better do you sleep now that you know it's done right?
    Lol much better, this car should last for a long time, just some cosmetic work needs to be done. The dealer said they only found my differential bushings are cracking and my rear suspension is getting close to due, other then that I still need to replace my power steering feed line and bingo bango bingo it's like a new car oh and maybe I'll do my vanos during the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tint looks great! Makes a big difference.

2004 ZHP Acquired: February 5, 2017
    Lorenzo's Project Thread

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast