Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    You car looks great in your signature and your front bumper will thank you for not going lower
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Got the koni's a couple weeks ago, probably get them in this Sunday.

Name:  JON_36231.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  189.3 KB
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

New to this project. Car looks well maintained!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Thanks bud!
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

I've been thinking and researching for an upgrade this summer. Turbo, supercharger, or engine swap is my end goal but just not in the budget right now. Then i remembered the differential! I remember looking at the mfactory helical ones a while back they had a 1,1.5,2 ratio but i don't see those options anymore, I only see a 3.07 and 3.15?

So my question is what should i get and if anyone has experience with them?

If I should ask this in another section or can point me to somewhere that has this info already, please let me know

Ahh the poor man's supercharger. Your car is an auto zhp, right? So it already has a 3.64. Not sure where you could find something taller.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Ahh the poor man's supercharger. Your car is an auto zhp, right? So it already has a 3.64. Not sure where you could find something taller.
    I'm just looking to put in an LSD, but not sure about the 3.07 and 3.15 those are the only options

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    I'm just looking to put in an LSD, but not sure about the 3.07 and 3.15 those are the only options
    Are you sure you're reading it right? They should have two options. One for any ratio that is less than or equal to 3.07. The other should be any ratio that is greater than or equal to 3.15. So you would pick that latter since you have a 3.64 currently.

Ah alright you've got a lot to learn on this subject. First up is the gear ratios that have you confused with the clutch type lsd action. The manual ZHP came with a 3.07 final drive and the auto with a 3.64.

http://www.bokchoys.com/differential...calculator.htm

And there's a ton of info out there about mfactory lsd's:

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1043397

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Back-Guarantee!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast