Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Nice, all good things to have

Are the kidneys oe or ecs brand? I've been thinking about getting the ecs branded ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The oem gloss black grills from Tischner are perfect, FYI.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by onaquest View Post
    Are the kidneys oe or ecs brand? I've been thinking about getting the ecs branded ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ecs brand, they look really nice and fit perfectly

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    The oem gloss black grills from Tischner are perfect, FYI.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I've looked for the tischner and can't find them

Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    I've looked for the tischner and can't find them

It's actually Tischer. i.e. getBMWparts.com. Click on the E46Fanatics link on the left to get to all E46 specials...

http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocat...2&catalog=4462

Great place to buy from, and VERY reasonable on the OE BMW part & accessory prices.

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

its been about 2 weeks thought i keep you all up to date. Purchased some z4m fcab's and new tie rods should be coming on thursday. I have been working so much havent been able to do anything I really need to get my windshield replaced. Theres a few things im hoping you guys might have some input on, when I cold start in the mornings my car makes a weird as best as I can describe it "NNNYYYRRRRRRR" noise Ill try to capture the sound. It also makes that similar noise a little different though when from a stop to acceleration into a turn or just accelerate from a stop it doesnt do it all the time. I had my brother sit in the back to see if he can tell where the noise is coming from he heard and felt it in the left back took about 20 minutes of driving happened maybe 3 times. Also my engine is still whistling, im going to run the computer read the sensors and spray some stuff see if i can pin point the leak

Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    It's actually Tischer. i.e. getBMWparts.com. Click on the E46Fanatics link on the left to get to all E46 specials...

http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocat...2&catalog=4462

Great place to buy from, and VERY reasonable on the OE BMW part & accessory prices.
    pretty neat site, the ecs brand kidney grills are a tad different and are thicker on the top. Still pleased with the part very solid.

Looks like it is sucking in air where the sensor housing connects to the air box

Got my aux hooked up I placed the port under the radio.

Got my front rondel on

And my shock tower reinforcement plates on

Nice list of things you got done, especially the reinforcement plates. You placed your aux port where I had mine in my old 330Ci. It was a good spot.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast