Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My twins are addicted too and they are only 2.5!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

And UPS showed up with a box from FCP 20 minutes ago. /feeling shame.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

This is excellent, it gave me a good chuckle.

You've taken the first step toward redemption (or so I'm told).

I remember being told by a friend's father that they planned to introduce their kids to the addiction of motorsports so that they will be too poor to afford drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I remember being told by a friend's father that they planned to introduce their kids to the addiction of motorsports so that they will be too poor to afford drugs.
    A wise man.

Very similar to what my dad told me. He's not a car guy and came over for a visit when I was at the peak of my madness, no less than two race cars and my service vehicle in the driveway. He made a comment about it and I replied, "Could be worse, could be a coke habit."

Dad's reply, "A coke habit would be cheaper."

Perfect racing weather!

"A coke habit would be cheaper "
    that is probably true

I was drag racing in the early 80's when some of my "friends" were doing drugs... I'd rather buy parts for my car and go racing.... thanks but no thanks.
    I had a pile of trophies and they all had hangovers and empty wallets

Edit: Forgot to add the point I was trying to make: that this car craziness can be a great positive influence on our children like it was for me growing up...
    Last edited by Sockethead; 01-26-2016 at 08:23 PM.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Haha,awesome. Following you into a dark alley to see what you have for me to try

Because I know you, I'm gon' let that one slide.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

Because I know you, I'm gon' let that one slide.
    Lmao, it's just lsd and speed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast