Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A line like this should be added to your will1

"Don't let my wife sell my car parts for what I told her I paid for them."

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

BAM! Dropped E46 content during my job interview this morning.

I RULE!

If it helped or hurt, I'm not sure. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    BAM! Dropped E46 content during my job interview this morning.

I RULE!

If it helped or hurt, I'm not sure. We will see.
    Any word on your interview Ray???

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Any word on your interview Ray???
    They ran my BI and came back with negative feedback. "Who needs 3 BMW E46 coupes?" I was shown the door and didn't validate my parking.

And further down the rabbit hole I go.

So, started doing math and a shared driveway will make 3 cars untenable and will annoy my neighbors. In between coffee binges, decided to look for spaces for rent where I can store a car and swap out as needed. So, I replied to my first craigslist ad today. Got a call tonight...

He took a lot of bites to his ad and called me first. I guess my intro of, "recovering race car driver needing storage/work space for one of three BMWs," worked.

Met with him and his racing partner tonight. I like when I walk into a garage and what greets me is a a race car in working but being improved condition. The third guy is "moving" out and shown my space as being "plenty for 3 BMWs." I certainly don't need that much space but nice to know that I have room to store parts and such.

This is doing a fine job of keeping my addiction in check. Moving a car and parts in on 1 May.

Isn't that kinda like moving in with the drug dealer?

I'm in the same dilemma: rental house with two car garage and two car driveway. We got 5 cars a boat and a golf cart on a utility trailer. No fancy race car stables for us though . The local public storage for the boat. We're still trying to figure out what to do with the two cars we left at our house back in Jersey...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Isn't that kinda like moving in with the drug dealer?
    Precisely the analogy I used.

"Hi, I am in recovery, wanna' do an eight-ball in the corner?"

It's a friendly space. My daughter will love it and I look forward to some room to do some light maintenance with her on my car(s).

That's really cool, glad you found somewhere that suits your addiction.

I mentioned my E46 during my interview and my boss was like damn, i had a 328ci my wife made me sell when we had our first kid. I told him it was a ZHP, and he asked about the camshafts. Score. Got the job so I can resume my addiction of working on cars. This is a much healthier addiction than my past... I could have had 3 BMWs instead. But I have one now and parts are showing up again!

Love the first post btw

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I had a job interview recently, met the big VP at a local restaurant at opening time, pulled in in my M5 and he was already in his rental nearby, so I know he saw my car. Was hoping he might be a BMW guy (or at least a car guy) and go ga-ga over it. Never came up in conversation.

The good news: I got the job, I start Monday.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast