Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Was hoping he might be a BMW guy (or at least a car guy) and go ga-ga over it. Never came up in conversation.
    My g/f is more and more correct every single passing day. <Don't anyone tell her I said that> Being a BMW fan is a cult, we are always looking for our own. Some kind of secret handshake, of sorts, and we speak in code. S this, M that, E and F something or other.

The good news: I got the job, I start Monday.
    How's the gig? I'm jealous, I need a new job.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    My g/f is more and more correct every single passing day. <Don't anyone tell her I said that> Being a BMW fan is a cult, we are always looking for our own. Some kind of secret handshake, of sorts, and we speak in code. S this, M that, E and F something or other.
    nice...... so tempting to show Michelle this post..... so tempting....

Don't you dare, Charlie. I believe in the sanctity of forum:user privilege and secrets said here, stay here. Compartmentalized, if you will. Michelle is not a BMW owner and she hasn't been read in yet.

Don't you dare, Charlie. I believe in the sanctity of forum:user privilege and secrets said here, stay here. Compartmentalized, if you will. Michelle is not a BMW owner and she hasn't been read in yet.
    What happens in the Mafia, stays in the Mafia.

The first rule of the Mafia is, there is no Mafia.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    What happens in the Mafia, stays in the Mafia.

The first rule of the Mafia is, there is no Mafia.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Amen.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234