Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Sold): Samsung R540 laptop

SOLD: Samsung R540 laptop 16" screen
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64 bit fresh factory restore and all current updates

Intel Core i3 M370 processor
    4 GB RAM
    500Gb Hard Drive
    Brand new OEM battery

Good laptop. The unit is in excellent condition. I will upgrade it to windows 10 before shipping, upon request.
    I have 20+ years in the PC industry so you know it's done right.

Asking $125 plus shipping OBO

Last edited by Sockethead; 09-16-2016 at 06:13 AM.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I might be interested. Would you be willing to trade for a discount? PM me if interested.

We're cleaning out because we're moving this year so we're selling all of our spare stuff which includes the laptops...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Which of the two laptops you're selling works best? The Toshiba and Samsung

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The Samsung is a little older but has a better processor i3 vs Celeron. It's also running windows 7. If you're just browsing the internet and doing word processing, then either will do...
    H&R sport springs,

What is the weight of the Samsung and Toshiba? Frankly, I am running Windows 10. And it sucks. I should have not upgraded to W10. I'll gladly stay at W7. Do you have one with a smaller screen and really portable but with DVD drive? I need something light so I can take with me when I travel. Thanks.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

According to the internet, the Samsung is 5.29 lbs. and the Toshiba is 5.07 lbs. These are standard 15.6" laptops.
    H&R sport springs,

Bump Still have this laptop for sale... lowered the price to $125 or someone just make me an offer
    H&R sport springs,

My dad asked if 100 shipped will do it?

How much is shipping to 92618?

Would be a great laptop to use for tuning the DME and running the BMW scanner device

EDIT: would not want it upgraded to windows 10 for the above reasons. I am specifically looked for a cheapo laptop with windows 7 as that is the version required

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast