Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good Point, I will make sure it was a ZHP. However, the part of the sound I prefer is actually the air sucking sound (like a jet engine), which I don't think is influenced by our exhaust sound. Am I right to say that the AFE seems to do it a lot more than the performance Intake OEM ?

Quote Originally Posted by lpcmen2001 View Post
    Good Point, I will make sure it was a ZHP. However, the part of the sound I prefer is actually the air sucking sound (like a jet engine), which I don't think is influenced by our exhaust sound. Am I right to say that the AFE seems to do it a lot more than the performance Intake OEM ?
    The aFe definitely makes the sucking sound more than the BMW Performance intake. I've had both on my car.

I just stumbled across this CAI --> HERE. It's cheaper than the OEM Performance intake and the AFE. Would you trust this part ? Anybody heard of this brand ? Let's hear your opinions !

I -- me -- would not mess with that. Notice that they also sell a CAI for other makes. Same 7HP claim on all of them. Same picture of same CAI.

No. Not for me.

Any website that calls a BMW a "330IC)....doesn't deserve your products, and prolly doesn't know what they're selling...

Imho....

Droid Bionic! Boom! Winning!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I have the Eurosport intake. I am very happy with the sound and looks

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW-...take-kits.aspx

And I have the shark programming as well, though not touched by the man himself

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Well...if it hasn't been blessed by the Holy one.....

Droid Bionic! Boom! Winning!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I know, I know....
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I have the Eurosport intake. I am very happy with the sound and looks

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW-...take-kits.aspx

And I have the shark programming as well, though not touched by the man himself

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Could you maybe post a soundclip of the sound it makes during rev' ? That would be greatly appreciated !

Maybe. I'm not real good at doing things like taking pictures, videos, or measurements. Like I would say sure and completely intend to get it done, but then keep not doing it.

So it is a possibility, but I'm suffering from motivational issues right now.... Maybe next time I get with Brandon we can knock one out for you.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast