Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Canada May 2016 Mini-Meet

So....

With the news that BP is coming to Ottawa (Canada) yet once again to run at the fabulous Calabogie Motorsports Park, we're thinking it's time to do what the Family does - have a mini-meet! I believe his trip is for the weekend of May 201/21/22/23, which is the Victoria Day weekend here. So far we are hoping to have:

1 BP
    2 slater
    3 anandoc
    4 alexandre
    5 me (orange260z)

Is there any other interest? Would be great to meet any other Canadian or Northern US Mafioso. ... and if you're American, and you live further, remember that EVERYTHING in Canada is 33% off for you guys!!!

I would definitely be up for a drive to Calabogie to watch BP (and maybe Slater) run. There are some excellent driving roads up in that area that could be fun for those of us not actually running at the track.

Hope to see you guys up here!!
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

I may be up for a trip to Canada this year.... May/June tends to be a busy time for me though.... so you can add me tentatively. Last year I ended up going to Hawaii and missed the reunion meet as a result... we'll see what happens. I would love to go so I can put my Nikon cameras to work

Here's a few pics I took while at Limerock a few years ago.... the first two are Botond's ZHP going thru the course

and an E30 I saw on the course!

I had a lot of fun taking these pictures and Botond had a lot of fun driving the course during that day I may make the drive up with Botond

i'm down for this. not sure if i can do the track day, we'll see. would be awesome just to hang out. hopefully the new guy (gus) can make it as well!

and yes, it is mega-cheap for US folks right now...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I may be up for a trip to Canada this year.... May/June tends to be a busy time for me though.... so you can add me tentatively. Last year I ended up going to Hawaii and missed the reunion meet as a result... we'll see what happens. I would love to go so I can put my Nikon cameras to work
    heck yeah, charlie!
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

1 BP
    2 slater
    3 anandoc
    4 alexandre
    5 me (orange260z)
    6 charlie (tentative)

Okay Peter, I put myself on the list

Awesome!
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather

Hmm, the snowball effect. I think I like this.
    I'll be travelling with my friend and his girlfriend, who will be in an E36 M3 and will be on track with me as well. You can put a +2 on my end for that, unless they want to go do something else while we're there.
    We planned on driving up on Saturday, 5/21. We'll have Sunday 5/22 to play with, and the event is on the 23rd. Drive home on the 24th.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Awesome idea.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Awesome idea.
    ....so does that mean you're in?
    orange260z

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    ....so does that mean you're in?
    I waist I could make it, but sorry I won't be there.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I waist I could make it, but sorry I won't be there.
    Too bad Shawn! It would make for a nice late Spring/early Summer trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast