Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New soon to be ZHP Owner in AL

Well, after months of sorta searching and lately really searching I have found and signed for my ZHPMafia membership ticket, a 2006 330ci 6MT with 76kmiles. She still has to be shipped my way, but I'm stoked to finally have another fun weekend BMW to go with my X1 xDrive35i M-Sport daily driver. She should get shipped early next week, so now the waiting begins.....

Here are a few pics from the dealer:

Seeing that the ZHPmafia family is going to be getting together only a couple hours north of me later this year I may try to join in the fun!!

Now I have to work on a sig for the forum......

Welcome again!

Car looks great (fist bump for a fellow coupe owner), any other info on it?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome again!

Car looks great (fist bump for a fellow coupe owner), any other info on it?
    (Fist bump back at ya)

All I have is pics for now, as this was a long distance transaction (San Diego).. 1 Owner, elderly gentleman, always in San Diego, who traded it into the Audi dealer. Clean Carfax and Autocheck. Last 7 is PD99972. Price was right at $11,800.

Internet sales guy I dealt with said they normally immediately wholesale 10 year old cars, but this one was in such great condition they kept it to sell themselves. It's a scenario that matches all the BMW's I've bought, this being my 4th, all used. Buy them from a prestige high dollar dealer (BMW/Audi/MB/Lexus/etc), as they cannot afford to have crappy poor condition used cars sitting on their lot visible to all the doctors/lawyers/vicepresidents who come car shopping. Only way I'll buy one longdistance without picking it up and finalizing the deal myself....

Welcome.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome, man. Car looks sharp !

Welcome! Car looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Ditto, looks great. Welcome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congrats.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Thanks for the welcome gang. Can't wait till she gets here. Now is the nervy part, having spent all that money without having seen her in person. Even though I've bought all of my previous BMW's sight unseen as well, they have always came out better than expected. Hope that I'm 4 for 4!!

Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    Last 7 is PD99972.....
    My cars last seven is PD99986, our cars are siblings lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast