Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Is...is that a hardtop fastback NA Miata?

That photo came out awesome!!

Yes it is! A mint green fastback Turbo Miata! He was flying out there too! He ran a 1:33!

Alright, I'm sitting in a hotel in Dayton Ohio for work, so this is the perfect time to update this thread. I have nothing else to do!

So a few weeks back I went out to Charlotte Motor Speedway to drive the Roval. Since the last time I was there, they added two chicanes. One on the front straight and one on the back straight. They were extremely fun! The front straight was a bit challenging at first, but once I got it figured it out was awesome!

Spenser came out and rode along most of the day! I hope you learned something or at the very least just enjoyed yourself! Thanks for coming out and it was great to meet you!

Random rolling shot I took of my brother-in-laws Raptor on the way to Charlotte. It was a struggle to take this shot. I was basically taking a selfie with a DSLR while driving 70mph....not advised, but the road was empty and I had everything under control!

On to pictures! Thanks to Tradd's Photos for the shots!

I need to change up that front lip, but it works for now!

Money shot!!!

Night time!

I still need to upload my GoPro footage, I haven't even looked at it yet! Hopefully I have the footage of Spenser laughing like a little girl when I went on two wheels! The GoPro may have died by then though!

Charlotte was on a Saturday and then I went to Atlanta Motorsports Park on that Thursday! It was....wet!!!
    I don't have any pictures of my car on track, but I have some photos I took of everyone else!

This event was a Miata event for everyone going to the Miatas at the Gap.

My brother-in-law saying "hello"

The boss mans car! (This is James car, he is the Jzilla in Jzilla Trackdays!) This livery is inspired by a BMW M1!

I want to build an Exocet one day!

It was slightly wet!

Videos will come later whenever I decide to go through them! I love taking GoPro footage, but hate going through it!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213