Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ALWEEN Magnetic Cell Phone Holder

I know everyone has been digging on the Core 360 mount but thought I would try a different option.

This retails for $17.99 (black) or $16.99 (silver) and is available at:

http://www.amazon.com/Release-Magnet...eywords=alween

Seems to be a very well made product. I plan to use this in tandem with the Bimmian cell mount.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Looking forward to your review Dane! Looks to be a nice mount!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Nice! I bought one identical to this called the Steelie Ball mount. I only changed my mind because of the size of the magnet that goes on your phone. If you don't mind that, it felt like really solid mount!

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

This looks to be a better design than the Steelie ball mount though, just noticed the difference!

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looking forward to your review Dane! Looks to be a nice mount!
    +1

Alween reminds me of Aladeen:

Hey boss be careful. Magnets and hard drives don't play well together (or monitors)!

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Hey boss be careful. Magnets and hard drives don't play well together (or monitors)!

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic
    Understood, but I figured it wouldn't be a good marketing scheme, if Alween put out a product that destroyed cell phones.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Understood, but I figured it wouldn't be a good marketing scheme, if Alween put out a product that destroyed cell phones.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    He was referring to putting it on your laptop. He also doesn't know that I upgraded yours to an SSD.

It would also take a seriously powerful magnet for a hard drive to be affected, which this isn't.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    He was referring to putting it on your laptop. He also doesn't know that I upgraded yours to an SSD.

It would also take a seriously powerful magnet for a hard drive to be affected, which this isn't.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    Affirmative.

Sent from an S6 Edge

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    +1

Alween reminds me of Aladeen:
    Hahahah! Loved that part of the movie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast