Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

FS: BMW E46 M3 Tri-Color Stitched Paddleshifter Steering Wheel with Clock Spring

Hello All,

So I have this steering wheel from my buddy's old SMG M3 - it had 60k on it before it got totaled and he gave me the steering wheel.
    Its in pretty good shape and comes with the clock spring, and paddle shifter ready. Reason why I'm selling is because I don't have paddle shifters for it and don't want to go through the hassle of putting together the wheel since mine is pretty fine.

Shipped price $200

Attachment 24334Attachment 24333Attachment 24332Attachment 24331Attachment 24330Attachment 24335

Send me an email if interested, odavidoff88@gmail.com

GLWS

Paddles are a nice add to an AT car! GLWS.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

It has paddles or not? I don't see them if so.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

It does not have paddle shifters. That is stated above.

Huh.. This is a great deal.

Sent from a blue police box

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

The clock spring is a needed component for paddles (as you know ) and I was just making a statement/suggestion. Thanks for clarifying though.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Boca_RatonZHP View Post
    It does not have paddle shifters. That is stated above.
    Oh, you did. So you don't HAVE them but it's set up for them if you WANT. I get it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Not sure how you purchase the paddle pieces but I know they have a spring, plastic piece, and the paddle. I have two paddles that have been sitting in my garage because I don't drive a step anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FS: BMW E46 M3 Tri-Color Stitched Paddleshifter Steering Wheel with Clock Spring

Shop Advance Auto Parts

Didn't say they were in the best shape. I bought a pair from John (JR) because these were a little beat. The good side is they are free and the side you see while driving looks fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast