Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep, this is the last of the breed. Hydraulic steering is tight and gives plenty of feed back, suspension is really good. The engine is awesome and the M-Sport just rounds out the package. It was so nice to get this car after the mushy feeling F30. The new X1 is literally a new car and shares absolutely nothing with this car.
    We hate to give this up but all of our other cars are paid for so this is the one that has to go. Like the guys said above this is a really good lease price.... the reason we went for it in the first place. To anyone interested, the lease transfer, etc.is handled by BMWNA so you still get all the perks.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

that is a great lease price. if i was in the US i would consider that!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

What is the buyout price?
    You have my attention.

BMW CCA # 510252

Looks great Rob. Must've missed it but where is the move to?

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

We're moving to Charleston SC.

We have a deal pending on swaplease.com. It only took a day or two because it's such a good deal
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Cool man! Yeah swapalease worked for me on my 135i

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I recommend that site for anyone looking to get out of a lease... Or looking to pick one up... There were around 1100 or so BMWs available which was a little disconcerting but there is a line of 4 people that want her car if the deal would fall through... But it's a done deal and pretty painless at that...
    H&R sport springs,

We just transferred the lease last week to an airline pilot out of DC. BMW killed the original lease transfer because the car had an open recall for the airbag. It took almost a year to get the airbag for the car so we could transfer it. We pretty much got screwed and had to pay close to $4k additional for a car we didn't need.
    I was a great car but I'm glad it's gone...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    We just transferred the lease last week to an airline pilot out of DC. BMW killed the original lease transfer because the car had an open recall for the airbag. It took almost a year to get the airbag for the car so we could transfer it. We pretty much got screwed and had to pay close to $4k additional for a car we didn't need.
    I was a great car but I'm glad it's gone...
    Ran into the same crap when I sold my X1 last summer. BMW was replacing the airbags on the X1s on dealer lots, but for the customers they were "unavailable". Had several buyers walk away due to the airbag, and ended up selling at least $2K under what I had expected....

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

That sucks. Ultimately, it's the CEO of Takata that should be strung up by his balls
    H&R sport springs,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12