Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Just went over your thread and list....awesome work and your car reflects the care you've been putting into her. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I like the double-ring locking on those coilovers. And thanks for answering the "why" question on the RSMs. Any benefit in the design, etc?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic
    I'm really liking the double locking rings as well. It's nice to be able to adjust ride height without messing with preload.

I purchased the JTD shock mounts from Turner a few months ago because of their high praise for them. I was looking for a mount that was "stronger" than the stock BC mount. A plus to these, is that they have bushings that are replaceable and they are $15. Here's a link to the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Just went over your thread and list....awesome work and your car reflects the care you've been putting into her. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the kind words Charlie, I appreciate you spending some of your time to check it out. Keeping my ZHP well-maintained is essential to keeping it around as long as I plan to!

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

That looks good

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thank you John!

Had some extra free time today so I gave the interior some attention.

First, I took out the front seats

Then I vacuumed and cleaned the carpet up.

Installed the armrest delete kit I ordered from ECS tuning.

Also wiped down everything that I could and installed new trim clips after all of mine broke when I installed my bimmian cell mount. What a difference, it's back in there nice and tight!

Just waiting on my parking brake boot, shift boot and coby wheel re-wrap to come now!

ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Nice! How hard are the seats to
    Remove? It looks pretty straightforward
    Shawn, 801

Lots of snacks under those seats ey

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Ssparrow View Post
    Nice! How hard are the seats to
    Remove? It looks pretty straightforward
    Very straight forward! 2 bolts in back, 1 seat belt bolt and 2 nuts up front. All 16mm. I would undo the seat belt bolt first lol learned the hard way... Put the seat at its highest setting to get to it without any issue. Undo the rest of the bolts and then disconnect your battery. Disconnect the clip under the seat and pull 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Lots of snacks under those seats ey
    Yes ha probably was the first time those seats came out of the car. Found a pile of stuff that looked like sawdust under the passenger seat...

Nice work. It's good to know your car is clean even where the sun don't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jconlin16 View Post
    Very straight forward! 2 bolts in back, 1 seat belt bolt and 2 nuts up front. All 16mm. I would undo the seat belt bolt first lol learned the hard way... Put the seat at its highest setting to get to it without any issue. Undo the rest of the bolts and then disconnect your battery. Disconnect the clip under the seat and pull 'em out!
    Yup, even easier in a coupe: you can skip the seat belt bolt.

Yes ha probably was the first time those seats came out of the car. Found a pile of stuff that looked like sawdust under the passenger seat...
    When I lived in Philly I moved some cut lumber in my car for a buddy. I kept finding sawdust months afterwards.

I'm assuming you want to disconnect the battery first before disconnecting the seat connector to prevent airbag light issues??

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    I'm assuming you want to disconnect the battery first before disconnecting the seat connector to prevent airbag light issues??
    Yup. Center the seat on the rails, raise the seat up, disconnect the battery, then disconnect the seat wiring harness.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast