Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconlin16 View Post
    I saw a video or two where they compressed them, I didn't. I greased it and let the rtab tool do its magic. Just make sure you don't have the tool piece that pulls the rtab in, on the rubber edges. I accidentally did on the first one and it didn't want to go in right. I rotated it and set it up flat against the rtab and it went in perfectly.
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up
    Anytime man, hope it goes smoothly.

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Quick question.

Do the limiters just rest against the nubs that are on the bushings?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Quick question.

Do the limiters just rest against the nubs that are on the bushings?
    Honestly, when I reinstalled them I was so tired that I didn't even really pay attention to the positioning of the limiters against the bushings. I'm going pull the trailing arm down tomorrow when I roll my fenders and check it out.

ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Jconlin's Maintenance/Mod Thread

A few months ago I purchased some shadowline trim pieces from gfortner's part out on here. Today, I swapped my old ones out for them.

Here are a couple of pictures showing the trim that runs on the edge of the door alongside the window.

Really happy that the gloss is back!

Jconlin's Maintenance/Mod Thread

I decided to try out AKG Street Poly FCABS and installed them lastnight. I had Meyle HD's on before and the difference is definitely noticeable. I'm pretty sure the Meyles were already worn out (12kish miles) because even my BC coilovers feel like they are smoother with the new AKG's installed. Very happy for now!

I once again forgot to take pictures amidst the installation but will take a couple of pictures after my alignment today.

I decided to try out AKG Street Poly FCABS and installed them lastnight. I had Meyle HD's on before and the difference is definitely noticeable. I'm pretty sure the Meyles were already worn out (12kish miles) because even my BC coilovers feel like they are smoother with the new AKG's installed. Very happy for now!

I once again forgot to take pictures amidst the installation but will take a couple of pictures after my alignment today.
    Nice! Sounds like we were in the same boat. I had meyle hd FCABs and they were shot after about 14k replaced em and my car feels 100 times better!
    Shawn, 801

A few months ago I purchased some shadowline trim pieces from gfortner's part out on here. Today, I swapped my old ones out for them.

Here are a couple of pictures showing the trim that runs on the edge of the door alongside the window.

Really happy that the gloss is back!
    Was this hard? And what was required to put this on? My trim from my crashed car looks 10x better then my current car's trim, its all sun dyed

Quote Originally Posted by Ssparrow View Post
    Nice! Sounds like we were in the same boat. I had meyle hd FCABs and they were shot after about 14k replaced em and my car feels 100 times better!
    Crazy. I really didn't expect it to change that much! Glad you felt a difference as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Was this hard? And what was required to put this on? My trim from my crashed car looks 10x better then my current car's trim, its all sun dyed
    It wasn't hard! Take your time though and make sure there isn't dirt or rocks in between the window/b pillar and the trim. Patience is key!

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssparrow View Post
    They (Meyle HD) are crap. Mine came apart after @6 months use.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast