Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Happy car-a-versary!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congrats Sandeep, here’s to more happy miles in the future
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Anybody have a good DIY for unclogging the sunroof drain? I noticed some water on the passenger side floor mat dripping from under the glovebox when it was raining...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Anybody have a good DIY for unclogging the sunroof drain? I noticed some water on the passenger side floor mat dripping from under the glovebox when it was raining...

Could be condensation from the A/C too. Our wagon does this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Could be condensation from the A/C too. Our wagon does this.
    I thought so too, so I ran the ac on my way to work today and didn’t notice any water, so has to be a plugged drain right?

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I thought so too, so I ran the ac on my way to work today and didn’t notice any water, so has to be a plugged drain right?

We only notice it during long trips at speed in high humidity. Can you leave your car parked outside on the rain overnight and check the floorboard in the morning? That would help your root cause

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    We only notice it during long trips at speed in high humidity. Can you leave your car parked outside on the rain overnight and check the floorboard in the morning? That would help your root cause
    Forecast is for heavy rain tomorrow so I guess we’ll find out soon... appreciate your input Nate!

So the plot thickens. It’s been raining near constantly over the past 36 hours and have been driving in rain that is heavier than the when I saw the water near foot well but see no water there now. The only thing different now that I think about it was the AC temp dial was closer to the middle between hot and cold instead of being cold... I change the dial position and check if that causes the water leak...

That's a pretty thick plot you got there.

The only time I notice it on our touring is with 2+ hours of driving + a/c working hard + high humidity. I write it off to condensation and it's not problematic enough for me to care about.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast