Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    They look really good on your car!
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    dang san, looking good! love those pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Looking good Sandeep. Love this one.

Somehow missed this.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

156558 miles - October 22, 2017

Installed new low beam bulbs. Went with morimoto's. The light output is considerably better now.
    Also rotated the wheel/tires.
    Thanks to Spencer for his help with installing the bulbs and helping out with rotating the tires.

Also Botond coded the DRLs on and the 5 blink. Thanks again BP.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Glad the light output was improved! I was going to ask about that later today.

The tire rotation: I think we were pretty quick. Maybe you, Rivkah, and I should start a pit team and make the big bucks!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Glad the light output was improved! I was going to ask about that later today.

The tire rotation: I think we were pretty quick. Maybe you, Rivkah, and I should start a pit team and make the big bucks!
    It's probably the best $50 I've spent on the car. We'll see how long the last but initial impressions are quite good.

We did knock it off quite quickly didn't we? I was concentrating so much on rotating the tires that I completely forgot to check for tread depth and for any uneven wear. They seem to look good from what I can remember though. Oh well.

06 BSM-NB Coupe Maintenance/Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    156558 miles - October 22, 2017

Installed new low beam bulbs. Went with morimoto's. The light output is considerably better now.
    Also rotated the wheel/tires.
    Thanks to Spencer for his help with installing the bulbs and helping out with rotating the tires.

Also Botond coded the DRLs on and the 5 blink. Thanks again BP.

Why did you go with DRLs?

I coded mine on for safety reasons more than anything

As Nate said it’s safety more than anything. I think people are too used to seeing cars drive around with lights on. Also I think it looks kinda nice.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    As Nate said it’s safety more than anything. I think people are too used to seeing cars drive around with lights on. Also I think it looks kinda nice.

What is this "safety" thing you talk about?

So you made it to the meet? Sorry we missed you... we could only make it for a few hours Friday night with the kids.... We would of enjoyed seeing you guys!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    So you made it to the meet? Sorry we missed you... we could only make it for a few hours Friday night with the kids.... We would of enjoyed seeing you guys!
    Hey Rob, yup Rivkah and I both made it to the reunion. We reached at about 915pm Friday night. We were both hoping to see you, Kristen and the boys too. I actually thought you guys left early Friday because of the boys but we’re going to back the next day but then I think BP said that you weren’t going to.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast