Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    I'm a little late but you can try one of these in your storage unit for the trickle charger:

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I'm a little late but you can try one of these in your storage unit for the trickle charger:

Thanks Rob! I did think about one of those, but I didn’t have the time to get one as the forecast suddenly changed to snow fall and I really wanted to get the car in storage before the roads were salted. I was planning originally to store the car this last weekend but had to do it on Wednesday last week because of the sudden change in forecast.
    Don’t think I can install on of those now as the bulb socket is quite high and in the middle of the storage unit, right on top of the car and I don’t think I can reach it now with the car in the way.

Rob, I remember you and Kristen having an X1 35i xdrive. I am looking at cpo X1 28i xdrive and I was wondering if you had any idea about their reliability and if you would recommend one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

It was a great car. We really liked it. The year we had was based on the E9x platform, pretty mature platform by then so it was reliable.
    The newer ones share nothing with the older ones... whole new car. Ours was an M sport too which made it a little nicer. It still had the older 6 speed auto though. The 28i have the turbo 4 banger with the 8 speed I believe. I really like that combo too
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

It was a great car. We really liked it. The year we had was based on the E9x platform, pretty mature platform by then so it was reliable.
    The newer ones share nothing with the older ones... whole new car. Ours was an M sport too which made it a little nicer. It still had the older 6 speed auto though. The 28i have the turbo 4 banger with the 8 speed I believe. I really like that combo too
    I am looking at the 2015 MY which is the last year for the E9x platform I think. There are some pretty good deals out there. Just need to convince my self that I need 2 BMW’s

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

There was no question about a second car for us since we wanted to keep our "nice" cars from getting destroyed in the winter... It helped that Kristen got a car expense allowance from her job at the dealership. Before that, our winter beater was an old Accord with about 190k and 3 pedals

having a second car also helps when the ZHP is down for maintenance and rerpair.... you don't have to worry about getting it fixed in time to get to work... plus being a black car, it's nice to be able to leave it at home when it rains right after you've spent hours making it look pretty
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I am looking at the 2015 MY which is the last year for the E9x platform I think. There are some pretty good deals out there. Just need to convince my self that I need 2 BMW’s
    They continued the E90 coupe through 2013. F30s started in 2012.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    They continued the E90 coupe through 2013. F30s started in 2012.
    What I meant was I am looking at 2015 X1, which was built in the E9x platform not the 3’er

There was no question about a second car for us since we wanted to keep our "nice" cars from getting destroyed in the winter... It helped that Kristen got a car expense allowance from her job at the dealership. Before that, our winter beater was an old Accord with about 190k and 3 pedals

having a second car also helps when the ZHP is down for maintenance and rerpair.... you don't have to worry about getting it fixed in time to get to work... plus being a black car, it's nice to be able to leave it at home when it rains right after you've spent hours making it look pretty
    Rivkah and I can manage with just one car so having another car for myself really isn’t necessary (apart from the Zhp that is) because of where our house and offices are located. But I agree with you, I like to take my own time to work on cars and not race against time

having a second car also helps when the ZHP is down for maintenance and rerpair.... you don't have to worry about getting it fixed in time to get to work...
    This is what I’m convincing myself. Except my second car will likely be even older than the ZHP lol.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

VANOS question-

I was all set to buy the besian vanos seals but I am starting to think at 160k miles, should I just replace the seals or just go with Dr.Vanos who I think also check tolerances of the entire unit in addition to replacing the seals? The zhp is still in the original vanos seals/unit...

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast