Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    March 4th 2016 - 114938 miles - Installed Gruppe M intake

As I posted earlier I finally installed the Gruppe M intake after purchasing a replacement filter from this link -
    http://www.xposed.com.au/k-n-air-filter-rf-3301a.html

I had a friend of mine look over the old filter that i got with the intake and we both agreed that it would harm the engine as some parts of the filter just had meshing with the filter material completely gone. The vendor mentioned in the link above is in Australia, so shipping took about a week. Surprisingly though the filter was shipped to me by Gruppe M from Japan!

Here are a couple of pictures of the package and the filter before install -

Name:  IMG_3817.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  593.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3818.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  659.6 KB

The install went pretty smoothly and took about 10 minutes. I was honestly was expecting the intake to be quite a bit more louder than what it is, but am not disappointed one bit. I now drive with my windows down so I can just listen to the induction noise. As Shawn said, my MPG is taking a hit cause I try to keep the engine at higher revs so I can enjoy the sound, but I am not complaining. Overall quite happy with the Gruppe M intake

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Cool

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Ordered the following parts from ecstuning -

• M3 tranmission mounts (x2) - #22322282340

• Lower Transmission Mount Nut (x2) - #07129904862

• Torx Bolt (x2) - #07129904681

• Upper Transmission Mount Nut (x2) - 22316760944

• BMW TwinPower Turbo 5W-30 Engine Oil (x7) - 83212365946

• BMW Oil filter kit - 11427512300

Decided to go with the M3 tranny mounts as I heard many members here say positive things about them. I will probably install them the next weekend.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Good stuff, interested to hear what you think of the difference with the new M3 mounts. They're on my list along with M3 motor mounts. You might also consider two small o-rings for your oil change. Some other members mentioned you should change them every other oil change (part no. 11427549573 (2x)).

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Good stuff, interested to hear what you think of the difference with the new M3 mounts. They're on my list along with M3 motor mounts. You might also consider two small o-rings for your oil change. Some other members mentioned you should change them every other oil change (part no. 11427549573 (2x)).
    I wasn't aware that the o-ring should be replaced as well, thanks

My order already shipped so I guess il remember to replace them next time

March 31 2016 - 115732 miles

Changed the oil and oil filter. Went with Shell (BMW) 5w-30 oil.

Also the M3 tranny mounts arrived.

Can anyone point me to a DIY on how to change the tranny mounts? Planning to get this done this weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    March 4th 2016 - 114938 miles - Installed Gruppe M intake

As I posted earlier I finally installed the Gruppe M intake after purchasing a replacement filter from this link -
    http://www.xposed.com.au/k-n-air-filter-rf-3301a.html

I had a friend of mine look over the old filter that i got with the intake and we both agreed that it would harm the engine as some parts of the filter just had meshing with the filter material completely gone. The vendor mentioned in the link above is in Australia, so shipping took about a week. Surprisingly though the filter was shipped to me by Gruppe M from Japan!

Here are a couple of pictures of the package and the filter before install -

Name:  IMG_3817.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  593.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3818.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  659.6 KB

The install went pretty smoothly and took about 10 minutes. I was honestly was expecting the intake to be quite a bit more louder than what it is, but am not disappointed one bit. I now drive with my windows down so I can just listen to the induction noise. As Shawn said, my MPG is taking a hit cause I try to keep the engine at higher revs so I can enjoy the sound, but I am not complaining. Overall quite happy with the Gruppe M intake
    Good to hear. I love my Gruppe M! My MPG took a huge hit for about a month lol
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Can anyone point me to a DIY on how to change the tranny mounts? Planning to get this done this weekend...
    I have actually been looking for the same, but haven't had much luck. Best I could find was Rogue Engineering's installation instructions and a YouTube video:

Rogue Engineering Instructions: http://www.rogueengineering.com/pdf/...nny_mounts.pdf

YouTube video:

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Good to hear. I love my Gruppe M! My MPG took a huge hit for about a month lol
    I've had it for a month now and I absolutely love it! I've stopped looking at my mpg gauge lol

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast