Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    May 8th, 2016 - 118652

Installed the OEM AUX cable (finally!) with the help of a friend. The input cable was drilled into the sun glass holder/box right below the AC controls. I thought this would look clean and I can hide the aux cable in the box if I am not using it.

I went on a nice long road trip this past weekend. Left Columbus, IN friday and reached Gatlinburg, TN at midnight where I met a friend who also owns a zhp. Woke up next day early morning to catch the sun rise in the mountains and take some nice pics of our zhps...

Next drove to Tail of Dragon, which was really good fun and eventful. I say eventful cause I saw a biker crash into an SUV right in front of me. If there was no SUV in front me, he would've crashed into me. The bike's front forks broke in half but luckily the biker was fine, he was shaken a bit but not even a scratch thankfully...

Next drove to Ashville, NC through Blue Ridge Parkway, which was very scenic and beautiful. Had a nice coffee in downtown Ashville and drove to Greenville, SC for saturday night. Left Greenvile, SC sunday afternoon to reach back home at Sunday late night...

Overall it was a loads of fun and drove about 1150 miles in 2 days

Here are some pics my friend took, hope you guys like them

Sun rise view at Gatlinburg
    Attachment 25686

Attachment 25687

My friend's zhp
    Attachment 25688
    My zhp
    Attachment 25689

The cabin in which we stayed, iPhone pics taken by me
    Attachment 25690
    Great update. Nice pics San.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Great update. Nice pics San.

S7 Edge, out
    Thanks boss

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Very cool, sounds like a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Very cool, sounds like a lot of fun!
    Where have you been the past few days?

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Where have you been the past few days?
    Living the life of luxury in the Med!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Living the life of luxury in the Med!
    Yup, had a family vacation in with them Frenchies and Eyetalians.

June 4th, 2016 - 121117 miles

Flushed the power steering fluid. Made absolutely no difference to the way the steering felt lol.

Used this as per Ryan Kokesh's suggestion -
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Valvoline-...1-qt./15125770

Using this DIY -
    http://www.impee.co.uk/powersteering_fluid_change.htm

Also, waiting to install the rear strut reinforcement plates I picked up from Shawn (ELCID86)...

June 4th, 2016 - 121117 miles

Flushed the power steering fluid. Made absolutely no difference to the way the steering felt lol.

Used this as per Ryan Kokesh's suggestion -
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Valvoline-...1-qt./15125770

Using this DIY -
    http://www.impee.co.uk/powersteering_fluid_change.htm

Also, waiting to install the rear strut reinforcement plates I picked up from Shawn (ELCID86)...
    I didn't notice anything either when I did mine, but I don't think you are supposed to notice much. I assume it's more for keeping the fluid and the lines clean in the steering system than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I didn't notice anything either when I did mine, but I don't think you are supposed to notice much. I assume it's more for keeping the fluid and the lines clean in the steering system than anything else.
    I recently drove a friend's Zhp and his steering felt so much better (read lighter, with no loss of feel) and he said he recently flushed the fluid... So I was hoping my steering would be lighter after the fluid flush,
    but nope... No complaints though, I enjoy the way it is now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does your steering feel heavy? Mine became heavier with the Z4M FCABs, although I like the current feel very much.

If the steering feels loose in some way you may consider getting the steering coupler replaced. I've heard it's a relatively cheap and inexpensive piece of maintenance.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast