Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Yuck! That's some seriously gross stuff, glad you got around to getting it replaced.

Your spreadsheet reminds me (looks good btw), I need to really update my maintenance spreadsheet to be more detailed than it currently is. I shudder to think at how much I've spent so far...
    I just finalized putting in all of the $$$ and I am shuddering a bit already. I figure I am catching up on 2-3 years of neglect plus items that should be serviced at or after 100,000 miles. Just wish I could have spent all this money on mods

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Nice work!
    WRT the belt diagram in an earlier thread. I keep this in DropBox and on my phone.

I have a similar one on my phone with a picture as well. Always a good idea to have this diagram before starting work.

No work this past weekend. Slept in to 11 or 12 both days which was awesome. Seriously sleep deprived from the past 4 weeks.

Car rolled past 110,000 miles! Starting to get a shimmy at ~85MPH but its not major yet. Putting it on the trouble shoot list.

I am going to update the first post tonight to cover work that has been done, and work that still needs to be done.

ALSO, will be doing some modification next weekend!!!! I am getting an Amp, Subwoofer, and capacitor for free. I am not sure of specs & diemensions, but I have heard the system before and it is plenty of kick to go with the OEM system for now. It is coming from a friend's truck, so I am pretty certain it is one of those low-profile style woofer. Will have some more updates on that later this week!

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I just finalized putting in all of the $$$ and I am shuddering a bit already. I figure I am catching up on 2-3 years of neglect plus items that should be serviced at or after 100,000 miles. Just wish I could have spent all this money on mods
    Not sure if this will help any, but I spent $4,000 in 1 year, 3 months of ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Not sure if this will help any, but I spent $4,000 in 1 year, 3 months of ownership.
    DAYUM. I hope that includes some fun mods and not just maintenance. I was figuring 1,500 to 2,000 a year for the first couple of years til everything is new again. Then hopefully sub $1,000 for maintenance.

Going to try not to go over board with Mods on this car.... for now...

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm confident I've spent even more in the last 14 months of ownership

I'm in the same boat, close to $3500 in about a year and a half...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Need more fundies it seems.

Have another oil leak. Car took almost a full quart yesterday. Need to investigate

Well, Looks like a new oil pan gasket is needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Well atleast you found your problem... Any oil residue on the floor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast