Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Time for some trouble shooting & diagnostics. I keep throwing P2237 & p2240 codes almost every Monday. I clear the codes and find they stay away until I exceed 85mph, then they come back :/

I think I am going to start with a DME flash. I have the hesitation around 2,800rpm so if im lucky, that will go away too. I have a feeling that is related to my VANOS units though, because my car still stalls once in awhile, and will idle hunt a bit here and there.

So looks like my ZHP will be making its first trip to the dealer for service.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

So a weekend with no car things, but have a lot of IKEA furniture to build... YAY

Lol

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Lol
    And of course IKEA forgot to ship the arms that go with my office desk chair.. GD IKEA

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    And of course IKEA forgot to ship the arms that go with my office desk chair.. GD IKEA
    Pick up from the local store?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Pick up from the local store?
    No delivered. There isn't an IKEA within a few hours from us. Package was suppose to be here in time for the long weekend last weekend too...

I'll most likely pick the arms up on the way back to work since I drive near the one we ordered from.

Shipping and missing parts aside, I am actually impressed with the quality of the items that were ordered. IKEA has stepped its game up a step. Normally all IKEA furniture is broken once you move or disassemble it once, but this stuff is actually all right.

Putting it together sucked though. They didnt use a normal phillips or flat head bolt/screw, but instead offered me a 2" long allen wrench to tighten everything together. Meanwhile 20v DelWalt drill is collecting dust. Nothing like 20 minutes to put 4 chair legs onto the seat.

IKEA is still 3 out of 5 for me. Looking forwrd to the day when I make enough money to shop elsewhere for furniture lol

Car projects just suffered a major financial set back...

Bought a plane ticket to France

Car projects just suffered a major financial set back...

In for updates.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Congrats ! Projects can wait.

Shipping and missing parts aside, I am actually impressed with the quality of the items that were ordered. IKEA has stepped its game up a step. Normally all IKEA furniture is broken once you move or disassemble it once, but this stuff is actually all right.

Putting it together sucked though. They didnt use a normal phillips or flat head bolt/screw, but instead offered me a 2" long allen wrench to tighten everything together. Meanwhile 20v DelWalt drill is collecting dust. Nothing like 20 minutes to put 4 chair legs onto the seat.

IKEA is still 3 out of 5 for me. Looking forwrd to the day when I make enough money to shop elsewhere for furniture lol
    to be honest - you have to give them credit. they make furniture for many different budgets. you can be a broke college student and outfit your room for a couple hundred bucks... or, you can buy a $2000 leather sofa that has a 25-year warranty. heck, their kitchen products have a 25-year warranty and are nothing short of amazing (we love ours).

you have to be selective about what you buy there. examine your options.

i bought my home office desk chair from them - i went to a few other stores first, and did not find anything that was comfortable. then i went to ikea and sat in every office chair, and didn't look at price tags - they ranged from $50 to $500. i ended up with a $160 chair, and have been using it for 8-10hrs a day for 3 years now, and it's still just as good as the day i brought it home.

we also have their ektorp sectional sofa and it's wonderful.

nice!!!

(see what i did there? )
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast