Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Ouch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Glad to hear you're enjoying your reunion with your car.

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Also, got rear ended yesterday... in the Fiesta ST at least. Which already had a ruined rear bumper, so getting it fixed under insurance claim.

Luckily, it was a relatively slow speed hit but still, feeling sore today.

3rd time I have been rear ended in Cali. Once was in an automated car wash.....
    Damn, hope the pain doesn't linger. I've only been rear ended once and it was when I had my learner's permit. My father was in the passenger seat and I was at a stop sign by my house on a hill. I could see this woman coming up on me too fast in a Volvo and not looking forward. I tried to pull away but wasn't fast enough and she ran into my rear end.

My father's first response was "what did you do?"

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I checked RealOEM.com and coudln't find that diagram. Maybe i missed or maybe because of emissions regulations, the US got a different set up?

Anyways, back with my baby. Just took it for a spin. Hit 90mphs pretty smoothly. Engine is running so much better with the new intake components and DISA valve. Waiting for my parts to show up is all
    It is in engine/vacuum control.
    Again this is not zhp diagram just regular 330i, I cannot select it as you know, but now you know where to look if part differ:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=11_2203

Edit: And apparently you do not have that valve and all of other parts from that diagram.

Edit 2: It's strange that 325 has that diagram, but 330 not, both being US models and in EU both have that vacuum control. Never mind, one less thing to worry about.
    Last edited by zYx; 03-13-2016 at 04:07 AM. Reason: J

Quote Originally Posted by zYx View Post
    It is in engine/vacuum control.
    Again this is not zhp diagram just regular 330i, I cannot select it as you know, but now you know where to look if part differ:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=11_2203

Edit: And apparently you do not have that valve and all of other parts from that diagram.

Edit 2: It's strange that 325 has that diagram, but 330 not, both being US models and in EU both have that vacuum control. Never mind, one less thing to worry about.
    Haha thanks for digging up part numbers anyways. The kit I ordered has some sort of valve in it, and several hoses, so vacuum leak should be sorted out after this week. Hoping to have time to replace the oil filter housing gasket as well. It is barely leaking, but I want to tackle it before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your reunion with your car.

Damn, hope the pain doesn't linger. I've only been rear ended once and it was when I had my learner's permit. My father was in the passenger seat and I was at a stop sign by my house on a hill. I could see this woman coming up on me too fast in a Volvo and not looking forward. I tried to pull away but wasn't fast enough and she ran into my rear end.

My father's first response was "what did you do?"
    Very similar to what happened to me. Stop and go traffic. I came to a stop and could see the woman behind me looking out to her left. I knew she could not stop in time so I dumped the car into neutral, and lightened up on the brake just a little while bracing myself. She was maybe going 10 at most.

In my BRZ, similar situation happened, but traffic went from 45 to zero, and the small truck behind me hit me going 35 while I was standstill. That one hurt. Since then, every time Ive been hit, the same spot hurts pretty bad for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Ouch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yeah saw it coming though so at least I was ready for impact

OK will have some updates tomorrow. Some good some bad. Meantime which plates should I get. Def want the black and yellow style
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Picked up a few goodies yesterday. On my drive home, the SES light came on. I stopped by autozone to see if they would read the code, but they no longer provide that service. They had a cheapo code scanner on sale, and the guy let me use some rewards points I had from buyer supplies for the GFs car. I know this scanner is not the greatest, but it works. Car threw two codes, both related to O2 sensors. Believe this is from my vacuum leak. Also, Oil Filter Housing Gasket arrived.

Hunting down vacuum leak today. Is separation of the manifold from the engine block a common problem? The sound of the vacuum leak is hard to pin down, but so far it doesn't seem to be any vacuum or CCV hose I can see. Taking the HVAC filter and support tray/rain catch thingy out today to see if I can find the leak out back.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Let us know what you end up doing to address those codes.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Let us know what you end up doing to address those codes.
    Will do. I got 2 other codes awhile back relating to post cat O2 Sensors. I'm hoping it is all related to my vacuum leak. The car passed smog a few months back, so the cats are in working condition

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast