Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    on the hose replacement and clean wheels
    Thanks! Love the 135's but my gosh are they a PITA to clean lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP Brandon's - Imola Project Thread

So today after coming home from my morning class, I realized that I have a massive amount of condensation inside of my driver-side headlight and this comes as a surprise as I rebuilt my headlights and bought brand new gaskets during last years group buy for the Khoalty lenses. Name:  IMG_1387.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  1.10 MB
    Name:  IMG_1390.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  1.19 MB

So after some snooping around, I recall while cleaning out my car during my previous post that I found one of my lense gaskets in my trunk compartment!

Hopefully this will stop the condensation as the other side is nice and dry!

Nope. It's the cheap headlight lenses that cause the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I haven't heard of many guys having sealing issues with the khoalty lenses, myself included. But that's just my experience/what I've read on here.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Nope. It's the cheap headlight lenses that cause the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    You think so? Idk, I remember only putting on one gasket because the other went missing during installation, I guess we'll see as she'll be getting washed this weekend

I'm still considering AE's but Idk if I want that look after all

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I haven't heard of many guys having sealing issues with the khoalty lenses, myself included. But that's just my experience/what I've read on here.
    Same here, I'm still content with the lenses after all. I'm happy I have new gaskets on the ready, pricey but worth every penny if it fixes that issue lol

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    +1

I've had khoalty lenses for the past 3 years and the only time I get slight condensation is during the coldest winter months when I take my car through a automated car wash. Other than that, no condensation at all.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

In case any one was wondering, these UUC strut braces are of an insane quality.. i was going to refinish this in Wrinkled black but wow does this look cool!

Imagine after a buff and polish? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    +1

I've had khoalty lenses for the past 3 years and the only time I get slight condensation is during the coldest winter months when I take my car through a automated car wash. Other than that, no condensation at all.
    Happy to know people share similar experiences, I guess its luck of the draw 🤷🏻*♂️

See my headlight harness and wiring inside have the insulation on the wiring cracking everywhere, and I'm missing more than half of my tabs on my headlights... safe to say its a battle I'll never win lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Happy to know people share similar experiences, I guess its luck of the draw ����*♂️

See my headlight harness and wiring inside have the insulation on the wiring cracking everywhere, and I'm missing more than half of my tabs on my headlights... safe to say its a battle I'll never win lol

Mine haven't had any condensation issues (Khoalty lenses as well) and they're over a year and a half old now. Sorry to hear! My angel eyes keep scooting around inside mine... haven't bothered to crack them open again and secure them for good.

ARC8's | BC Coilovers | FX-R Retrofitted | Dinan Stage 2 + Intake & Exhaust

Build Thread

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast