Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Wow at that old knob
    LOL I KNOW, I dont know how I allowed myself to drive with that for 10 months... Todays drive to work should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Taking full advantage of todays gorgeous weather here in the north east, I took some time to really take apart the crappy Depo Headlights on my car and mount my ZKW Headlights

Had a few hiccups, A lot of tabs are broken & my corner lights are both broken in different places but I'll be buying new assemblies right around the same time as I do my ZKW Rebuild with the Retrofit Sources Rebuild Kit

Not exactly a fan of the output these have, but of course the main culprit is the Burnt Bowls, outside of that I cant complain. I was going to mount my new lenses today that I got with our group buy but I didnt, I figured when I rebuild everything - it'll feel good knowing I have basically everything brand new.

I mounted these this way for 1 of 3 reasons

1. I want to see if the OEM Gaskets on these headlights allow any condensation inside the housing (So i know if I need to buy new ones)
    2. to sell my old DEPO's
    3. I wanted to inspect the area for any leaks of any kind of fluid.

All in all, it was a great day spent outside taking care of my niece & the end result looks pretty awesome

I forgot how bad I needed this, as yellow as my ZKW lenses are - there no where near as yellow as the Depo's are, which is incredible considering the ZKW's are really 12.5 Years old lol

Nice work

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Nice work

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous
    Thank you , I hope the ZKW Rebuild is easier then it looks lol

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Nice work

---
    +1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Update: TODAY May 4th 2016 I purchased the following

ZKW Rebuild Kit from TRS Along with Brand New 6500K Bulbs

Headlight Lense Gaskets (Still havent installed my Khoalty Lenses)

Khoalty Carbon Fiber Front Lip

Gloss Black Kidney Grills

New Corner Lights - Euro Clear : The ones on my car were burnt and the bulb exploded inside the housing (Not sure why), So im going to buy new bulb connectors for both sides along with new bulbs Chrome Bulbs with the Amber Glow

Vibrant Performance Exhaust! Pretty stoked for this mod, Im pretty happy I kept my exhaust off of my Crashed ZHP now, fully removing my OEM exhaust incase I go back to stock

Finally Mounted my BBS CH's , Looking to get new tires for them in the weeks to follow (They're currently Plastidipped since my brother had them mounted for a short while)

Looking for a full Brake Service Job, Not sure if I should go OEM+ for normal Rotors and Pads or go for the Slotted Performance Rotors from UUC

And for anyone who see's this, Im due for an alignment soon

What should I be looking for in terms of wear tear minus the FCABS, Tire Tread wear, etc

I would like to replace any parts that are in bad shape before doing the alignment of course

Ive been busy with school, Recently promoted as a manager at my job.. This should be an excellent car season if things continue this smoothly & of course:

Heres a rather crappy photo of my car yesterday, It certainly needs some work but its on its way there!

Good haul.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No answers but +1 to what Dane said.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast