Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: WTB Roof Rack

WTB Roof Rack

Hey guys looking for a roof rack, base mount etc. for carrying bikes. Let me know what you have, or good leads, or recommendations, as I know there are many different brands and styles out there. Would love one that works in OEM locations. Thanks !

You looking for one with a fairing?

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

i have thule bars and feet that i got from a forum member (sean i think?) - they fit really well. the mounting system from BMW is excellent, with how it bolts to the roof - seriously, it just makes good sense.

you can get the OEM BMW feet and cross bars for pretty cheap through amazon, i think they're about $140 or so. not bad. once you have the feet you can get whatever you need from thule/yakima/etc.

i was looking into getting bars for bikes but i need to carry 4 bikes (!), so i opted for a hitch and hitch-mounted rack. still have not installed the hitch, got it last fall. i will likely be getting snowboard and ski attachments for it in the future.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    There are a few racks for sale on e46fanatics right now.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover