Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

How to Display Pictures at ZHPMafia.com

The easiest way to display your pictures here at ZHPMafia.com is to get an account at a photo-hosting site such as Photobucket.com, etc.

Once you've done that, it's a breeze to post pictures here.

Assuming you have created an account at Photobucket.com, here's how you go about making the picture appear here.

Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to do it:

One, get an account at Photobucket.

Two, upload your pictures to Photobucket.

Three, if you are using Photobucket, you can choose the coding option that has the IMG tag built into it. It's the fourth option in the list of choices you have. Don't worry. You'll see what I mean when you're grabbing the coding from the specific picture you're working with. If you use that option, you'll be able to ignore the rest of my primer below.

However, if you are not using Photobucket, and do not have access to the IMG coding, you'll want to keep reading.

You can also embed the picture at ZHPMafia.com by using the IMG tag function provided by the site.

You can do that in two different places. You can do it here:

or here:

The relevant button is this one:

Click that one and insert the picture URL from your photo host.

That's it.

Best of luck.

P.S., you can also attach your pictures directly to ZHPMafia.com but that's typically the inferior way of displaying pictures on the site. If you do it that way, your picture will not appear. Instead, people will have to click a link to see your picture.

My suggestion is to host your pictures at Photobucket and then use the method I have described in this post.

Or......skip the imbedding part and just copy the [IMG] link right from Photobucket.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That too, DW. Thanks for pointing that out.

I wasn't sure how the coding worked at other photo hosts, so I assumed that the IMG coding may not be available at other photo hosts.

Updated to clarify a few points.

How do you go about having that signature picture at the bottom of ever post that you put up?

Cameron, shoot me a note via PM. I can explain it there.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'll give that a try.