Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

View Poll Results: Would you realistically use the ZHP Mafia Panjo Marketplace if it existed?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 11.11%
  • No

8 88.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHP Mafia Panjo Marketplace

I've been seeing this Panjo Marketplace around on a lot of BMW forums as a means for members to "more easily" conduct transactions between each other. Some of you may have never heard of it or not know the details so here they are:

- Panjo would keep 7% of the sale UNLESS your classified item was also posted on a community website.
    - Would allow for quick and timely transactions.
    - Has a "buy it now" feature.

There are other benifits but those are the basics. The 7% fee is what I really wanted to make sure you all understood.

We would still retain the current classifieds sections. The ZHP Mafia Panjo Marketplace would contain items from all 4 of the current classified sections.

Just as a disclaimer, this is not and would not be a mechanism for ZHP Mafia to generate revenue, just a way for us to better meet your needs as a community.

Feel free to voice any questions or concerns, thanks.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Really appreciate you researching this for us. Could you explain the "unless it was posted on a community website'? What type of site would that be and how would they know you did? Finally, would payment go through them and not paypal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nope. 7% is excessive, IMO.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Nope. 7% is excessive, IMO.
    +1

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    +1

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous
    +1

2004 ZHP Acquired: February 5, 2017
    Lorenzo's Project Thread

It's zero% if it's posted here as well, correct?

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Honestly I hate the Panjo marketplace on bimmerforums
    2004 Silver Grey ZHP Sedan 6 Speed Manual
    CDV Delete, AUX Input, Clear TMS Lights, Stealth Bulbs, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, Black Grille,
    aFe Stage 1 CAI Pro 5r, Dinan Front Strut Brace, CF Splitters, Active Autowerke Headers

I hate Panjo on Mazdaroadster!

Why would we need to use panjo to sell items? Seems like a member/member transaction works just fine.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Personally don't see the value in this.....

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast