Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

View Poll Results: Would you realistically use the ZHP Mafia Panjo Marketplace if it existed?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 11.11%
  • No

8 88.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like the OP says, Justin was bringing up this idea so that we can ensure the needs of the Family are met.

Please provide productive posts (i.e. other than you hate it). Why do you hate it? What would make it better? Maybe its the way BF.c has it set up? Etc....

Guys, we have a system in place that works. I'm not about to destroy that, but I'll entertain anything, if I think it's better than what we have.

Also....this is a polling thread so please vote appropriately.

Have a great weekend.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It looks to me like there's push back because of the 7% commission being considered steep, and not enough explanation on what constitutes an ad on another community.

I haven't used Panjo before, not really sure how it works. I tend to use free resources to sell my things (E46Fanatics, Craigslist, ZHPMafia) and they work fine. I personally don't see the need to switch over to Panjo, but maybe I'm missing the benefits.

I would see the benefits of Panjo for a huge community like the ones that already use it, such as Bimmerforums. You have thousands and thousands of members. If I go there and buy something from one of them, right off the bat I don't trust them, because chances are it's someone that I've never talked to or dealt with before.

Here, I trust all of you since we're a much smaller community and deal with each other all the time. I wouldn't have a single problem dropping a grand to someone through PayPal on here as a gift for an item because of the trust level.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I would see the benefits of Panjo for a huge community like the ones that already use it, such as Bimmerforums. You have thousands and thousands of members. If I go there and buy something from one of them, right off the bat I don't trust them, because chances are it's someone that I've never talked to or dealt with before.

Here, I trust all of you since we're a much smaller community and deal with each other all the time. I wouldn't have a single problem dropping a grand to someone through PayPal on here as a gift for an item because of the trust level.
    Completely agree. This is my reason as well. I don't see the point of Panjo because we have such a small, tight-knit community. I would like to learn more about this though. I may be missing the benefits of it. And I don't know to much about Panjo
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

I apologize I didnt provide enough clarity regarding the 7%. A community website i.e. zhpmafia.com, constitutes as a community website. I believe Facebook would have as well. Regardless, This was merely a feeler post. We had the ability to utilize the Panjo marketplace with our current administrative software and up until a week or so ago I had never heard of it. The intent was never to change our current classified setup, but to open up our classifieds, for those of you who would have chosen to use it, to a wider range of buyers vs. just the members of ZHP Mafia. I do agree with the idea that this marketplace is more than likely intended for communities with significantly more members than ours.

Anyways, the feedback has been duly noted. I appreciate everyone's comments and votes.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Thanks for looking into this Justin.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12