Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    I can do it when I get home. I couldn't find a Y-pipe that would fit the cars so the exhaust shop fabricated one for me.
    Awesome, thanks!

I found this piece with a 3" outlet that shouldn't compromise the volume from the dual 2" primaries: http://www.burnsstainless.com/images...e_std-2-1.aspx
    Burns says it is approximately 10.5" long.

Were I to go this route, I'd plan on lopping off the muffler piping right after the second resonator and transitioning immediately to that y-pipe. The only thing that worries me is the little dip in the piping right after that for (I'm assuming) suspension clearance... hmm.

5/2003 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP
    - Sedan :: 6MT :: Style 68 -
    h&r | drvanos | koni | active autowerke | vibrant | akg | turner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

I found this piece with a 3" outlet that shouldn't compromise the volume from the dual 2" primaries: http://www.burnsstainless.com/images...e_std-2-1.aspx
    Burns says it is approximately 10.5" long.

Were I to go this route, I'd plan on lopping off the muffler piping right after the second resonator and transitioning immediately to that y-pipe. The only thing that worries me is the little dip in the piping right after that for (I'm assuming) suspension clearance... hmm.
    Yeah that makes sense. I think they did my exhaust perfectly. I have no complaints at all. And plus, if the exhaust shop fabricates the y-pipe, it will be so much cheaper.
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. I think they did my exhaust perfectly. I have no complaints at all. And plus, if the exhaust shop fabricates the y-pipe, it will be so much cheaper.
    You're right, it looks like your shop did great work. I'll let mine have a go at it too.

Thank you again for sharing. I really love the sound. I think I'll order the muffler tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    You're right, it looks like your shop did great work. I'll let mine have a go at it too.

Thank you again for sharing. I really love the sound. I think I'll order the muffler tonight!
    Great! You won't regret it! I can't wait until you have it installed!
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Can't wait to get mine installed!

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

Quote Originally Posted by bosszhp View Post
    Can't wait to get mine installed!
    Exciting! Do you have a stock intake still? I'm interested to hear what that exhaust sounds like with a stock intake.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Exciting! Do you have a stock intake still? I'm interested to hear what that exhaust sounds like with a stock intake.
    Yeah I couldn't justify $600 for the Gruppe M. I'm taking out the second resonator as well.

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

Quote Originally Posted by bosszhp View Post
    Yeah I couldn't justify $600 for the Gruppe M. I'm taking out the second resonator as well.
    Should sound great! Can't wait to hear it in person when it's done!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    --Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I'm keeping the stock intake and both resonators. I'll try and get a sound clip afterward too.

Very nice review, now I'm sold & will pick one these up!!!

2005 MysticBlau Metallic / Premium Package II / BMW Performance Gloss Black Grills / DEPO L.E.D. Smoked Lighting Package / European Aspherical Side Mirrors / Blitzsafe XM Satellite Radio w/AUX Bluetooth Audio Input / Valentine One Hardwired w/Custom Concealed Display / Homelink Control / OEM Rear Passenger Sunshades / Powdercoated Chrome Shadowed Style 135Ms

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast