Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ikeupinya View Post
    Very nice review, now I'm sold & will pick one these up!!!
    Awesome! It really does have a great sound. Luca got his installed at the same place I did and also did a second resonator delete, and it sounds soooooo good
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Awesome! It really does have a great sound. Luca got his installed at the same place I did and also did a second resonator delete, and it sounds soooooo good
    Where's that video!! Lol

5/2003 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP
    - Sedan :: 6MT :: Style 68 -
    h&r | drvanos | koni | active autowerke | vibrant | akg | turner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    Where's that video!! Lol
    I'm at work and have to upload to Youtube. I will try to get it up by tonight
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

I really like the sound of this. Another member just posted in the "What did you do to your e46 today" thread with the same muffler, except he cut out and straight piped the second resonator.

I love the black, very different from almost every other exhaust. Only other black exhaust I have seen was by Works for the BRZ/GT86.

On a budget, this is a great choice. Thanks for the vids you should post up a few more and do a drive by

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I really like the sound of this. Another member just posted in the "What did you do to your e46 today" thread with the same muffler, except he cut out and straight piped the second resonator.

I love the black, very different from almost every other exhaust. Only other black exhaust I have seen was by Works for the BRZ/GT86.

On a budget, this is a great choice. Thanks for the vids you should post up a few more and do a drive by
    I will definitely post more videos soon! The guy who you are referring to, Luca (bosszhp). I met up with him after he got that done, and it sounds great! I will be going back ti the exhaust shop to get my resonator cut out lol
    --Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    I will definitely post more videos soon! The guy who you are referring to, Luca (bosszhp). I met up with him after he got that done, and it sounds great! I will be going back ti the exhaust shop to get my resonator cut out lol
    Haha he said that yesterday. I want the TSE 3 but its pretty pricey. Was thinking of getting this muffler and cutting the resonator out since I can use the welder at work and not pay for labor. I just wonder how loud it would be if I added catless headers on top of that. Car would not be smog legal, and too much noise is an immediate Blu Light Special.

I love how the muffle itself is black so it sort of just blends in and is not that noticeable. Same principle as to why I always have gray cars, just sorta blend. That and they hide dirt / grim really well.

How much was shipping roughly?

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Haha he said that yesterday. I want the TSE 3 but its pretty pricey. Was thinking of getting this muffler and cutting the resonator out since I can use the welder at work and not pay for labor. I just wonder how loud it would be if I added catless headers on top of that. Car would not be smog legal, and too much noise is an immediate Blu Light Special.

I love how the muffle itself is black so it sort of just blends in and is not that noticeable. Same principle as to why I always have gray cars, just sorta blend. That and they hide dirt / grim really well.

How much was shipping roughly?
    I got the muffler off Amazon for $115 shipped from the seller "Everything-Aftermarket". I love the black! I think its different and adds uniqueness to the car. And the quality of the muffler is amazing. Reason I went this route for exhaust is because I didn't want to drop a ton of cash on a catback, as I am a college student. I knew that Vibrant would give me a good sound and that's exactly what it did. IMHO, I wouldn't spend the money on a catback when this gives you an amazing sound, and for a great price.

If you added headers, and cut the resonator out, it would be loud lol but without headers, it sounds great, and doesn't drone. I plan to cut out the second resonator soon. We don't have to worry about the cats here in Florida lol I would go for it, this sound will not dissappoint.
    --Bryant

Okay, so as requested, here are the videos I have of Luca's (bosszhp) exhaust setup. His car has the same Vibrant Streetpower muffler (#1148) as mine, but ALSO has the second resonator cut out. Sorry the videos are short, but it still shows you the sound.

***Keep in mind, this is about 30 minutes after he had it installed so it hasn't fully broken in yet***

--Bryant

Vibrant Performance Exhaust

Here is a cold start from this morning and a quick tunnel blast!

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

Damn, sounds really good!

No, William, you don't need to spend more money. Your car sounds great as is!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast