Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Now a more general question. I think it's probably wise to replace the pulleys since the car has around 80k miles and I believe they're original. Does everyone use BMW-branded pulleys or are there other brands that are acceptable quality (Meyle)?

Also, how do you edit a thread's title? I can only seem to edit the title of the original post, but not the thread itself.
    PM me what you want it to read.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Now a more general question. I think it's probably wise to replace the pulleys since the car has around 80k miles and I believe they're original. Does everyone use BMW-branded pulleys or are there other brands that are acceptable quality (Meyle)?

Also, how do you edit a thread's title? I can only seem to edit the title of the original post, but not the thread itself.
    I've had good luck with UrO pulleys.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    PM me what you want it to read.
    Will do.

Perfect, just the info I was looking for!

Another question for everyone: for those of you that have replaced your final stage resistor (FSR) / final stage unit / blower motor resistor (part no. 64116923204), what brand did you go with? BMW is about 2-3x more expensive than any other manufacturer.

OEM. For the blower go with the x3 part. It's the same size and a lot cheaper.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

I think I replaced mine with Febi. I've had pretty good luck with them.

Sent from an S6 Edge

Sent from an S6 Edge
    I got a UrO pulley that was not round. Got it replaced and all was good, though.

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    OEM. For the blower go with the x3 part. It's the same size and a lot cheaper.
    Yup, I have that written down somewhere either thanks to you or someone else's suggestion a while ago!

I think I replaced mine with Febi. I've had pretty good luck with them.
    Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    I got a UrO pulley that was not round. Got it replaced and all was good, though.
    Interesting. I ended up suggesting INA to my sister. I had to dig around back in my maintenance thread but that's what was supplied in the Turner Motorsport kit I used in my car and has worked great.

Thanks for all the help, gentleman!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12