Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 277 of 278 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2775
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    FD's aren't bad as long as you LS swap.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Fixed it for you (I kid, I kid) - but yeah, no kidding about heat. I remember talking with a guy about his build and he had two oil coolers, each of them pulling air from the two smaller grilles on the side of the front bumper
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Fixed it for you (I kid, I kid) - but yeah, no kidding about heat. I remember talking with a guy about his build and he had two oil coolers, each of them pulling air from the two smaller grilles on the side of the front bumper
    Name:  HERESY.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  12.5 KB

The Rotary cult forgives...but never forgets... Lol (Secretly wants an LS swapped FD)

Yeaaah it can get ridiculous. The biggest issue is that one side of the block...??tube??channel??..Dorito container.. Is always hot. So any heat soak brought on by the OEM setup plus any extra heat is just killer. That said, 13b Apex Seals aren't too difficult to replace once you've done it before. It's also not something I'd like to do on the regular lol.

But a single setup, even a big one, lowers heat fantastically compared to the OEM. The big thing, twin or single, is to clean up the majority of the piping, seriously upgrade the cooling system, delete any vacuum line that can go away, and generally clean up the engine bay. A good, functional, airflow hood can go a long way to keeping engine bay temps down as well. Which is something I need to do on my own turbo car. I could bake cookies on the hood after a normal drive to work. In the winter.
    Last edited by Fenrir; 02-04-2021 at 11:47 AM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I wish I had a chance to snap a picture, but I drove by a mint black BMW Z8 with a hard top on it yesterday afternoon. I didn't really like them when they first came out, but they've really grown on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I wish I had a chance to snap a picture, but I drove by a mint black BMW Z8 with a hard top on it yesterday afternoon. I didn't really like them when they first came out, but they've really grown on me.
    I wonder if in 15-20 years time, ppl will look back at the current bmw gigantic grill lineup and think they don’t look so bad now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I wonder if in 15-20 years time, ppl will look back at the current bmw gigantic grill lineup and think they don’t look so bad now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh god I can't imagine that ever happening. Unless they come up with even more of an abomination by then, and it's all relative
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Oh god I can't imagine that ever happening. Unless they come up with even more of an abomination by then, and it's all relative
    I mean, even the Bangle Butt has aged rather will but... Please don't tempt them lol.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I mean, even the Bangle Butt has aged rather will but... Please don't tempt them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Hey, I said aged well. I didn't say it looked good lol. Fruit cake ages well. I'd still rather die than eat it lol.

-Ben

Hey, I said aged well. I didn't say it looked good lol. Fruit cake ages well. I'd still rather die than eat it lol.
    I enjoy this analogy and I am stealing it.

Rofl. Be my guest

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

-Ben

Page 277 of 278 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278 LastLast