Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 278 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    I definitely have a soft soft spot for Audi's... Very nice
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Holy Low!
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

s8's are the bees knees! when i sold audi's the sales manager used to drive a used s8 as a demo and i had an v8 s4 demo! we lived in the same direction and used to cat and mouse all the way home! good fun. def prefer the bimmer to the audi, but just like our cars those audis come to life well into the triple digit speeds :

06 e90 325i
    02 e53 X5

Kinda of funny own a BMW and an Audi, both are same series the 330 ZHP vert and an A4 Avant 3.0 sport package. Like them both for different reasons ... i always describe it this way .. BMW 1 pebble car Audi 2 pebble car. Every time I have to make a car decision these days always comes down to the same two brands. I think it just depends on the year and model.. sometimes BMW sometimes Audi. Current lust is an S5 vert now the question is blue, red or silver?? OOh yeah and I need to find $70K :

or

:
    Last edited by Jon D; 12-03-2010 at 06:43 AM.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Kinda of funny own a BMW and an Audi, both are same series the 330 ZHP vert and an A4 Avant 3.0 sport package. Like them both for different reasons ... i always describe it this way .. BMW 1 pebble car Audi 2 pebble car. Every time I have to make a car decision these days always comes down to the same two brands. I think it just depends on the year and model.. sometimes BMW sometimes Audi. Current lust is an S5 vert now the question is blue, red or silver??

or

Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Kinda of funny own a BMW and an Audi, both are same series the 330 ZHP vert and an A4 Avant 3.0 sport package. Like them both for different reasons ... i always describe it this way .. BMW 1 pebble car Audi 2 pebble car. Every time I have to make a car decision these days always comes down to the same two brands. I think it just depends on the year and model.. sometimes BMW sometimes Audi. Current lust is an S5 vert now the question is blue, red or silver?? OOh yeah and I need to find $70K :

or

:
    I'm the same exact way I owned a Pearl White facelifted A4 2.8 Quattro Sport prior to my ZHP. I loved the thing! And in the snow nothing is better! Quattro! I was also looking at B6 S4s when looking at the ZHP. Sometimes I wonder if I should have bought that when I think of the extra 100hp it has :/

Love BMW, but Audi is right up there in my book with BMW

The S5 would have to be a Coupe for me. Its one of the most beautiful cars out there today. Cant wait for the RS5 to come

^ Agreed. Audi and BMW are too close in my book.
    But...
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout

^^ Haha thats the best

And this goes against everything I believe in, but just for fun Must admit pretty creative

EDIT: Just found this BMW FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

^ Oh thats mean. Love the BMW/Audi ad war haha

Quote Originally Posted by NDubSki View Post
    ^ Oh thats mean. Love the BMW/Audi ad war haha
    Haha yeah it is a pretty awesome war!!

Page 5 of 278 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast