Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miss California Contestant Kayla Fincher

Full set as well as many other new sets can be seen at www.cwithersmedia.webs.com

I love Kayla.

She's a bit nervous in front of the camera huh?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Gorgeous! Moar!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I love Kayla.
    Pretty much a summary of how I feel about her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    She's a bit nervous in front of the camera huh?
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but yes, she was very nervous...This was her first professional photoshoot leading into her pageant campaign. She selected me based on the testimonials on my website at http://cwithersmedia.webs.com/apps/t...s/testimonials

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Gorgeous! Moar!
    Dude, I hope you are joking...I linked to 20 more photos of Kayla besides the one I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Pretty much a summary of how I feel about her as well.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but yes, she was very nervous...This was her first professional photoshoot leading into her pageant campaign.
    I was srs. I can tell some of her expressions and poses are forced. Very pretty though.....she just needs practice.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

She is a pageant girl first, not really a model.. It was hard to wipe the smile off of her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    She is a pageant girl first, not really a model.. It was hard to wipe the smile off of her face.
    LOL....I know pageant girls.....lol.

I married Miss Teen Albuquerque....hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast