Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Goodyear Hybrid wiper blades - anyone use these?

I currently have RainX wiper blades on my coupe and they have been great. I visited Costco today and they have Goodyear Hybrid wiper blades for $8.99 a blade, no matter what size. They looked fine and specs seemed appealing, in the typical Costco way. Curiously, the Goodyear booklet indicated 24" and 18" blades for the coupe. I have 22" and 20".

Anyone tried these Hybrids? At half the price of typical blades I was tempted to buy, but didn't since I wanted to see if anyone had these. In a side note, I left Costco unscathed - empty-handed - although so many items tempted. Thanks.

Yes, got them on my Imola car and they work great.
    - 2004 IR / Alcantara sedan, AT>6SP, 3.64 LSD, UUC sway bars, Bilstein PSS, Borla exhaust, AFE intake
    - 2004 MB / Gray, AT, Stock

Just a warning: these hybrids are made of thick plastic construction and do show their "presence". Otherwise I like them and they're cheap at Costco.
    - 2004 IR / Alcantara sedan, AT>6SP, 3.64 LSD, UUC sway bars, Bilstein PSS, Borla exhaust, AFE intake
    - 2004 MB / Gray, AT, Stock