Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Motorsport Artwork Prints!!

Motorsport Artwork Prints!!

Design Thread: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=544514

Guys check these out! Nicole did an awesome job creating these prints. I thought some of you might be interested in purchasing some so I got permission from Dane and Nicole to post these here. Check them out.

"If you guys are not a member over on the M3 Forum just PM me you order request and I will send it to Nicole directly."
    Please include your contact info. Mailing and email address.

Gary

1. WOLFN8TR- Horizontal Version 2- Small
    2. FL116- Horizontal Version 2- Small

3. KevinC- Horizontal Version 2- Small

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! After days of photographing and re photographing my work, sizing, and visiting print shops, and making multiple proofs, I am happy to say that the prints are now available!

QUALITY:

The balance of cost and quality, as I have found out, is quite tricky and exactly inversely proportional.

The prints will be done on digital printer using archival quality (long-lasting) Epson Ultra Premium Luster paper with each print individually inspected for quality. There will be no "banding" on the prints. They will be shipped either in a tube or Priority mail packaging triangle depending on weight and amount of prints that one orders.

SIZES:

There are 2 sizes that are available and 2 designs that I have picked so far.
    The sizes are:

1. 18x24 inches - if you want to mat it, get 22x28 inch standard frame

2. 24x36 inches - if you want to mat it, get 27x39 inch standard frame

PRICES:

- $35 for the smaller, slightly higher resolution, 18x24 inch print of either design

- $45 for the large 24x36 inch print of either design

"The prints will be shipped in 2-3 weeks". (time to print, pack, ship)

CONTACT ME FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION via PM
    ( http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=546621 )

REQUEST:

Paper and printing is quite, quite expensive and I would love to have at least 30 prints ordered so I can offset the cost of printing

PICK ONE:

1. VERTICAL

2. HORIZONTAL Version 1

3. HORIZONTAL Version 2

DISCLAIMER:
    I want to point out that I am doing this not to make money (I probably make more in 1 day as a math teacher than all the hypothesized profit from the prints) but because I want people to enjoy my work and have a piece of something that they love at a quality that is envisioned by me. Shall the BMW get unsatisfied with this work and demand to cease this sale, I will comply immediately.
    Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 04-04-2016 at 10:36 AM.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I will be scooping for sure. Very nice.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I would do the bottom version in my garage for sure.. smaller size.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

I will take the bottom poster in the smaller size
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Guys PM me what you want and I will forward it to Nicole. Please include a shipping address along with your email address.

I will reply to you with her PayPal info as I didn't want to post it in this thread. Thanks...

Wolfy,

Can she make the center stripe all purple? Or no? Just a question.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Wolfy,

Sent from an S6 Edge
    +1. Did even notice that until Frank pointed it out. I am still ordering, but also wondering
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    +1. Did even notice that until Frank pointed it out. I am still ordering, but also wondering
    Yeah, I posted that in the chat thread, should have posted it here. After dealing with picky end-users & customers over the years stuff like that just sticks out to me.....

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Wolfy,

I will ask.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    From Nicole:

Hey Gary, was reading the comments they people were posting on the ZHP forum and wanted to clarify a few things. I actually spent days/weeks on figuring out and finding the correct colors for the artwork. Turns out that BMW changed Motorsport colors 3 times in their history. Because I felt that sticking to one color pallet would under represent other generations, I used all colors that BMW used in their M logo dating back to early 80s. I wrote a little more detailed information about it on my"build thread" of the artwork here:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=544514

Maybe you should include this link. The colors cannot be fixed as this is a physical object with paper glued together and to the board. Hope this portrays uniqueness and my vision that I had for the artwork to the forum members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast