Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Delete

The car I was suppose to by off my neighbor fell threw unfortunately because of financial issues, she decided it wouldn't be wise to buy a new car/ sell the ZHP. I'm disappointed, but I offered to help her out with some maintenance and it sounds like she'll be taking me up on her offer, when she's ready to sell I'm sure she'll come around to me. The other plan is I'll be keeping an eye out on Craigslist for a good deal on one, we'll see what happens I guess as time passes.

EDIT: 04/22/2018 - 2yrs Later

I can't believe it. My neighbors owned this car since 2005, special ordered it from San Fransisco BMW selecting all the options she wanted, ect. and waited for it to be built and shipped over from Germany. Well she bought a new car last month, and finally decided it was time to retire "kitty", the nickname she gave the ZHP, and I was one of the first people she thought of when the time to sell finally came. She texted me out of the blue last month and we choose a day to meet and talk. Well yesterday she handed me the key (I've held onto the spare key for a few years now to make it easier on both of us for when I did maintenance), it was a complete gift and signed the title off into my name. I don't have words to describe how shocked I was, a free ZHP?! I promised her I'll take excellent care of kitty and get her back into tip top shape, and if she ever wanted her back don't hesitate to call. I got her at 148,500 exactly on the ODO yesterday afternoon.

Last edited by KIRIEIW; 04-22-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Welcome! Those are some nice E30s.

I had the same speaker pop you're talking about. I solved it by buying a new battery. My battery was the original and 10 years old at that point.

+1.. How many miles on the clock ?

Funny enough, I asked when the battery was last replaced and she said she doesn't remember ever replacing it. I found it really hard to believe because battery's usually last around 5 years. The car is just about to reach 126,000 miles.

Welcome.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, looking forward to actually getting the car and becoming an owner rather then only a member!

welcome!

sounds like fairly routine 'used car' issues, you'll have it sorted out quickly.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Looks like a $6-7k car to me. It needs a ton of work! Hopefully you can get it for a decent price.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast