Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    that's awesome! congrats!!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Thanks guys! I've already started to make a list of things it's going to need. I did a TON of stuff last year, including a full cooling system overhaul, OFHG/ Valve cover gasket, spark plugs, air filter, control arm bushings, full CCV overhaul, and much more. All Genuine BMW parts too from the dealer, my work. At the moment all it looks like the car needs is a oil pan gasket, rear brakes and sway bar links. At the same time I'll probably install some new engine mounts just because "while your in there" sort of deal. The paints still in really great shape but the California sun took its toll on the roof, I think I'll have the shop down the street respray that to make the car "perfect" again considering the rest of the paint is in good shape overall.

Looking forward to making updates/ making a thread in the projects section. Thanks for the welcomes yet again!

Dayum! Congrats!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123